What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 1/8/19 5:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! Nice mild day today! I hit the gym for my weight routine and felt pretty good about the exercise but not thrilled with the image looking back at me! Workout clothes are really not made for you to look good while at the gym. Now put me in the locker room getting into my work clothes then everything is good again! Stupid head/mind.

Still waiting for work to ramp up....I sure hope it happens soon. These days of doing nothing are starting to wear on me. I'll get out to the arena at lunch today with my walking buddy, he discovered his jeans don't fit him anymore over the holidays so he's ready to get back to the walks! YAY.

Post Op 2 yr 8+ mos

GF - small banana, 2/3rds tbsp PB

B - spaghetti sauce (meat no noodles)

S - skyr with blueberries

L - chicken caesar salad

S - deli turkey, devilled eggs (2 halves = 1 whole egg)

D - chicken burger, no bun

Have a great day!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/8/19 6:12 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Ginnny I'm so jealous of your dedication to going to the gym... Even when it's tough you get yourself there.

I'm not doing anything in particular today. I need to get some stuff done around the house. I might go pick up some bins for organizing stuff. We have too much stuff. Thankfully bins are on sale because it seems to be the time of resolutions and cleaning up :)

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - melba and PB

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - cheese and pepperettes

Snack - egg and pickles

Dinner - chili

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 1/9/19 5:58 am

Good morning girls! Where has CC been? ( maybe I missed it when I was off for surgery but I haven't see her lately)

Ginny is a workout beast from what I see! I am looking forward to being able to his some weights but apparently I'm not supposed to until at least 3 months so for now I'm just walking and doing my indoor cycle.

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 low fat bran muffin

L - chicken kabob and part of an Italian wedding soup (minus pasta)

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - rotisserie chicken

S - 1/2 protein shake

Happy humpday!

Ginnny
on 1/9/19 6:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi Wrkin' CC is in Florida visiting her father. She left before Christmas and will be back this month.

Her dad doesn't have internet or its very slow she doesn't post but she does try to pop on and read.

She'll be back soon!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics