What are you eating/doing today -- Monday?

Meggles07
on 1/21/19 5:44 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I hope everyone stays warm today!! We are going to possibly meet up with someone to sell a set of dishes I am clearing out. Then to the grocery store to see about some sales ;)

Yesterday we went to see another property. This one is a bit daunting because it needs a ton of work so it would really have to come down in price. It is 10 minutes from my in-laws and sits on one acre.

QOTD: country or city? Would you rather live in the city or the country? And where were you raised? I was raised in the city but spent my summers up north and our one house was really on the edge of town -- there was a huge corn field across the road from us that is now a massive subdivision. We currently live in the city and want to move to the country. DH is definitely country. If you have seen the show Letterkenny that is basically him and his brother. They grew up in Mount Forest.

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - egg and pickles

Lunch - roast beef and something

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - sausage and quinoa

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 1/21/19 6:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! Well look at me!! Made it to the gym on the coldest monday morning ever!! That's quite a feat for me....Mondays can be tough to get started. Only did 4 kms, but I am going back tonight to try and Row/Ab class. It's 45 minutes. Haven't tried it before so I'm hoping I enjoy it.....sounds corny....enjoy exercise

QOTD: Definitely country, I enjoy my backyard bonfires! Grew up the first 15 years in a small village, then moved to the City and hated it. Got back to the country as soon as I could!

2 yrs 9+ mos

B - pot roast

S - greek yogurt, strawberries

L - spinach salad w. blueberries, strawberries, roast chicken, cranberry goat cheese, poppy seed dressing

S - turkey breast with cheese stick

D - mongolian beef, broccoli salad

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/21/19 7:01 am - Canada

That actually sounds like a fun class!! I actually enjoyed doing a spinning class one time but it was far from my house and I got in free because my aunt was teaching it. Right now I don't have the time or energy but I'm hoping to get back to the gym eventually :)

Ginnny
on 1/21/19 7:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I'll let you know tomorrow how it was!! See now I'm committed....I have to go!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/21/19 7:04 am - Canada

Ahh hahaha you're welcome ;) I expect a detailed review!!

wrkinprogress
on 1/21/19 7:22 am

Good morning all on this COLD morning. Just working today, then will be cycling tonight indoors to get some exercise and generate body heat.

COUNTRY all the way for me (you probably knew that by having partridge on my menu last week). I too was raised in the country and am from a line of farmers so I like the wide open space. I did live in a city when I went to college and it was "ok" for that period of my life but moved back out into the country as soon as I could. I was just saying this weekend, how much fun my brother and I had in a huge ditch out front of our house as kids... we used crazy carpets to slide down the bank, skated and played hockey when the ice was smooth enough, and built snow forts under the bridge like our private clubhouse. In the summer we would catch pike or hide from our parents to avoid Sat morning cleaning :)

B - greek yogurt

S - turkey pepperette

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - cream of mushroom soup - extra skim milk powder for protein

S - 1/2 protein shake

All water and vits.

:( Scale isn't moving so I'm not sure what the issue is..... going back to some soups in hopes that does the trick.

Most Active
Recent Topics