What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 2/1/19 9:18 am

Hi Guys. I'm still sick and just drinking broth. Lots of rest and lots of fluids. Hope you are have a great weekend. It's supposed to warm up on Sunday.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/1/19 9:52 am - Canada

Should I bring you some chicken broth??

I'm painting our kitchen today. I do not love painting walls. I don't even love the colour (light grey) we are using but it's what everyone else wants. It's the same colour as our living room, which I love... But I love it in that room, not the whole main floor. Whatever we do has to be done by Tuesday as that is when the photographer is coming.

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - protein bar (darn you painting taking up my eating time)

Lunch - burger with cheese and bacon

Snack - Greek yogurt with blueberries

Dinner - tbd. My mom is coming for a week to help watch the little nugget so we can get as much house stuff done as possible.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/1/19 5:01 pm

Don't bring chicken broth unless you want this bug.

Putting a house up for sale is stressful. You feel it has to look magazine perfect all the time. Sometimes it's best to go out for coffee with a friend once it's staged and let the agent do their thing, lol, hint, hint.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/1/19 5:48 pm - Canada

No, I don't want the bug lol. You can keep it. I will drop it at the door.

And that sounds like a good idea :) next weekend I think we are doing an open house so we have to all leave the house. Hopefully it isn't too cold.

Most Active
Recent Topics