What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 2/4/19 5:48 am, edited 2/4/19 8:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Spring has sprung, temporarily! But I'll take it! Was going to go to the gym this morning but thought I better wait at least one more day as I go to the Sports Medicine Clinic this afternoon. My knee is feeling better and the swelling has gone done somewhat but I still can send shooting pains through my knee if I turn/twist the wrong way or try to use it as my dominate leg for stairs. Hopefully they can figure out something at my appointment.

B - sausage egg cup with red pepper, gr onion and cheese - YUMMO

S - greek yogurt, pineapple

L - 2 mini chicken fajitas, sour cream, cheese, small garden salad

S - Pepperette and cheese stick (in the truck)

D - chicken taco bake

Have a great day everyone!

EDITED: my pepper wasn't wired, it was red!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 2/4/19 6:24 am, edited 2/3/19 10:24 pm

Good morning all. I'm glad to see you held off this morning until you see the sports medicine team. Crossing my fingers that they figure it out and put a program in place to get you all healed up!

B - Greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - 2 chicken skewers, SF pudding with protein powder

S - cheese string

D - chicken breast, mushrooms with bit of mushroom soup

S - 1/2 protein shake

crqvingchange
on 2/4/19 7:06 am

Good morning Ginny and gang. Ginny I hope they figure out what's going on with that knee.

I'm still sick. I will stay on fluids and light food today and get lots of rest.

Ginny your menu looks really yummy.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics