What are you eating/doing today -- Thursday?

Meggles07
on 2/7/19 6:33 am - Canada

Good morning :)

This week has been nutters and my eating has gone sideways. Tuesday we had professional photos taken of the house. This meant spending five days going all out trying to get our house as perfect looking as possible. By yesterday I was totally done emotionally and physically. Then we lost the house offer...

Today I'm just going to take it easy and spend as much time with the little nugget as possible. I was going to run errands today but my car is a block of ice so I will wait until maybe tomorrow.

Post-op three years and eleven months.

Breakfast - kind bar

Snack - yogurt and fruit

Lunch - pork and rice

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 2/7/19 7:21 am

Hugggs Meg!

Sorry to hear things didn't go as planned but know that sometimes these things are a blessing in disguise. I am sure the right house will come along shortly. You put in a lot of hard work and deserve a break so enjoy that little girl today!!

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - turkey pepperette

D - Italian wedding soup with protein powder

S - 1/2 protein shake

crqvingchange
on 2/7/19 1:36 pm

Meg I am so sorry to hear about the offer. It's hard when you have your heart and head fixed on a specific place.

I am hoping that something even better will turn up. Be kind to yourself. Don't go off the rails. I'm still sick or I would take you and the Nugget out. Big hugs.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics