What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 2/8/19 5:57 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm calling uncle on the ice and snow this week. I rarely use sidewalk salt -- I've had the same bag for like two years. And this week has pretty much used it up. DH went at the ice last night with the breaker thing and got it mostly clear. We live on a corner with a lot of sidewalk...

Today I'm going to pick up something I'm buying from Facebook and probably get a few groceries. When we purchased the side of beef it more than filled our freezer so we had a cooler in our sunroom with a bit of overflow. It all went bad this week. Ugh. I hate wasting food and this is even worse. So I can't buy anymore frozen foods lol.

QOTD: what do you irrationally dislike? I cannot stand feather dusters... I think they are kind of gross -- I refer to them as the dirtiest cleaning device ever. I prefer dusting with a cloth or something I can wash and reuse. My mom thinks it hilarious that I dislike them so much.

Post-op three years and eleven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - pork and rice

Snack - chicken skewers

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 2/8/19 7:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!! Oh my it was so windy through the night last night and this morning. It's really doing a number on our pool cover. It's coming apart at one seam.

I didn't want to come to work today but the weather didn't cooperate with that plan!! LOL

B - sausage/egg cup

S - boston cream donut (I know.....)

L - chili

S - deli turkey with cucumbers

D - chicken breast with caesar salad

Have a great day and weekend!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/8/19 7:44 am

Still sick. Same old same old.

QOTD: I have an irrational fear of snot bubbles. The kind that toddlers have that when they breathe the bubble inflates big. It's at that time I ask them to see Mummy and have her wipe their nose. Snot is my kryptonite. I makes me gag. I am good with blood and gore and will jump into first aid action, but if the person had a snot bubble I would have a tough time not blowing chunks on them.

Have a great weekend and hope you get to chill like I will be.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/8/19 7:57 am - Canada

I will make sure little Thorbellina doesn't snot on you ;) I can totally understand it, especially when it belongs to someone else. Her's don't bother me but everyone elses are gross.

I hope you feel better soon... Seems like the bug is really hanging on.

crqvingchange
on 2/8/19 4:35 pm

Thorbellina would never snot on me because she is brilliant.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics