What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 2/12/19 4:15 am

Good morning everyone. Today I am going to brave the winter hinterland and go swimming. I have to get bloodwork done this morning and then I have a doctor's appointment later in the morning, so I might as well try to get some swimming done.

QOTD: Let's hear your current fav, easy to make dinner. I can always use new ideas. Egg roll in a bowl is my current fav and easy peasy. Bagged coleslaw mix stir fried with ground meat, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriratcha. I add a fried egg on top, and sliced avocado. If I want to get fancy I will add some diced green onion as a garnish.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee after bloodwork

S. Iced protein coffee after swimming

L. Burrata with tomatoes, fresh basil, olive oil

D. Cabbage Roll in a Bowl, a dollop of creme fraiche on top

S. Protein Mocha Latte

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/12/19 5:47 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Stay safe out there everyone!!

DH is staying home from work today due to the weather. We were supposed to go to a mama mental health support group but we will wait and go to the next one.

QOTD: I made something yummy in the instant pot -- I'm not a cook so I can't help much lol. It was onions and bacon sauteed, then added sliced keilbassa until it was pretty much cooked. Then I added garlic, a beef stock cube, some water, and pepper. I sliced up half a head of cabbage and put on high pressure. Cooked for four minutes. It was delicious!!

Post-op three years and eleven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - chicken

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - chicken and rice

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/12/19 12:58 pm

Meg, that Instant Pot dish sounds so yummy and perfect for this cold weather. I am going to try that.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 2/12/19 8:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC. Please be careful out there. You certainly don't want to deal with slip and fall injuries on top of being sick!!

QOTD: I know I've said it before but I often just saute peppers/onions/chicken together and serve with cheese and sour cream. Lasts me a couple of meals sometimes three if it was a large chicken breast. Also we always chili in the freezer and I buy the chicken cordon swiss from Costco, or of course my cheddar bacon chicken grillers.

I went to the gym this monring!! YAY me. Unfortunately I couldn't do any cycling. I tried but even that fluid motion was tweaking in my knee. Stuck to my regular weight routine minus the squats. Tomorrow I will work on my quads and hip flexors...things that don't make me bend my knee or bare weight

B - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 slice of cheese 1 egg

S - 150 gr skyr black cherry

L - spinach salad with chicken, blueberries, mandarin oranges and poppyseed dressing

S - pepperette/cheese stick

D - chili

Stay warm!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/12/19 1:01 pm

Just when I had forgotten about the cheddar bacon grillers, you pull me back in, lol.

I'm glad you got a workout in today. Today was my workout in weeks. I had to have a nap this afternoon. The roads were not nice, so I rescheduled some appointments but I did swim and get my bloodwork done.

Most Active
Recent Topics