What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 2/13/19 5:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Snow People!!! Someone sure ticked off Momma Nature! I wish they would apologize.

Not too much on the go today. I finally got all my new office equipment as a result of the Ergo Assessment and the lady is coming this afternoon to set everything up at the right height/angles/position etc.

I'm ready for vacation next week. I just hope this weather doesn't stick around so I can at least get my flight out. So many flights cancelled in the last week or so.

B - summer sausage sandwich w. mini tortilla, cheese, onion, lettuce, mustard

S - skyr - black cherry

L - spinach salad w. chicken, blueberries, mandarin oranges, poppyseed dressing

S - cheese/pepperette (I often skip this snack so we'll see)

D - some frozen meal ?? I don't remember what I bought

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/13/19 7:23 am
crqvingchange
on 2/13/19 7:30 am

Ginny I'm so glad you are finally getting your ergonomic desk. It's certainly been a while. Your menu looks really yummy, especially that salad.

Today I am on the verge of feeling well, and will go out to do a few errands and then I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

My eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. decaf, decaf, decaf

L. Egg Roll in a Bowl with a fried egg on top and half of a sliced avocado.

D. Going to try Meg-Style sausage with all the fixin's. I don't have an Instant Pot, but I'm going to try and replicate it.

S. Hot comforting Crio Bru before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/13/19 8:36 am - Canada

Good morning-ish ;)

I stepped about three feet out my back door this morning to grab the recycling bins and that was enough outside time for me lol. I suppose I may shovel later -- I at least need to de-ice the car so we can go to the doctor's office tomorrow. The little nugget is going for her six month checkup and needles.

Today will be house stuff... I need to clean out the fridge. We tried making hummus but it turned out horribly. Even though we said we would eat it we didn't. I hate wasting food but it is beyond saving.

Post-op three years and eleven months. My four year appointment at Guelph is on March 4th if anyone is going to be there :)

Breakfast - banana and PB

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - chicken and rice

Snack - chili

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/13/19 1:32 pm

Four years already. I tried some of the sausage cabbage mixture from the crockpot just now, yum, yum, yum.

I'm in Guelph next week, I hope the roads are better.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Sunny2018
on 2/13/19 4:37 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

I'm so tired of all the snow - usually I love it, but somehow this year it seems like torture - glad I got snow tires last year!

B - PC Blue Menu everything bagel, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp sugar free jam

S - decaf coffee with milk

L - 1/2 cup: homemade chili containing beef, kidney beans, lentils, tomatoes, hot sauce, little cheddar cheese on top

S - 1/2 premier protein bar

D - 2 chicken thigh - no skin, veggie mix, edamame

S - 1 premier protein shake

All vitamins, 48 oz water - trying to up this - work in progress!

Sunny

Most Active
Recent Topics