What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 2/19/19 3:38 am

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good long weekend. Ginny is off to the sunny south this week so we can all be a little envious.

This morning I'm taking my kitty into the vet for biopsies. This afternoon I have an appointment with the internist. No exercise for me today, but hopefully tomorrow.

QOTD: I was up early this morning and saw the super Snow Moon. Did anyone else see it?

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Protein mocha latte, coffee

L. Salad with salami, HB egg, spinach, bacon, pepperoncini, Rene's Greek Feta dressing

D. Bunless burger, baked mushroom cap with bacon and cheese, broccoli

S. Crio Bru before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 2/19/19 7:21 am

Hello all. We can definitely be jealous of Ginny today, the temperature dropped again here so back to scraping windows in the morning.

QOTD: I had no idea there was even a super Moon in the forecast so I missed it ;(

B - greek yogurt

S - low fat sugar free bran muffin (made with applesauce)

L - Homemade spring rolls (Broccoli slaw, ground turkey, beansprouts)

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - Spring rolls

S - turkey pepperette

crqvingchange
on 2/19/19 5:08 pm

You can still see it tonight. It's very bright in our backyard.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 2/19/19 8:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey all! I am here braving this bitterly cold day. We fly out tomorrow to Antigua. I'm getting run around from the ortho surgeon/hospital. I went on Friday to have xrays repeated because the surgeon's office can't access them from the place I had them done originally (2 weeks ago). So I went to the hospital (where the surgeon has privileges) and the technician wouldn't do them because I just had them done and didn't want to expose me to more radiation. So I called surgeon's office and they confirmed no they need to be done at a hospital. Good grief. Now I'll likely have to wait until I get back before I can get an appt at the hospital again. The surgeon is in a private office and can't access what the hospital can apparently.

I so need this vacation!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/19/19 5:09 pm

Safe trip tomorrow.

That sucks about the xrays.

I left you an non-Wallowitz's mother message, lol.

Meggles07
on 2/19/19 12:01 pm - Canada

Good afternoon ;)

We were up and out early (for us) this morning to go to a baby food class... So many things to know. As a result I'm going to try making salmon tonight. I don't eat fish so this is a real adventure for me. I'm going to make some spiced for us and some plain for the little nugget. I also have some Indian curry chickpeas to go with it -- you may see my plan is to hide the fish lol.

QOTD: I didn't see the moon... We were up around 1am but I didn't look outside.

Post-op three years and eleven months.

crqvingchange
on 2/19/19 5:10 pm

You may get a chance to see it tonight. I can see it right now.

Most Active
Recent Topics