What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 2/21/19 5:06 am

Good morning lovely menu peeps. This morning I have a doctor's appointment and the rest of the stay will be household drudgery and keep an eye on the kitty are he recovers.

QOTD:

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. The happy decaf song

L. Scrambled eggs, avocado, fresh salsa

D. Sausage and scrambled eggs. (Feeling very lazy today)

S. Hot Crio Bru before bed

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 2/21/19 5:09 am

For some reason OH won't let me edit my own post, and I forgot to put in the QOTD: Haven't done this in a while, what are you watching on TV these days? We just finished Russian Doll on Netflix.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/21/19 5:58 am - Canada

CC, I hope your kitty feels better soon...

Today I'm going to see a dietitian and go to the lab for blood work. Then we might go to the thrift store to look for a new (longer) fleece snowsuit for the little (long) nugget.

Tonight I'm making dinner, but chicken this time... No more fish adventures lol.

QOTD: I haven't been watching Netflix much, just a couple shows on cable -- New Amsterdam, the Good Doctor, and the Rookie. These days I would rather nap or lay in bed watching YouTube lol.

Post-op three years and eleven months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - milk, nut bar

Lunch - turkey pepperettes, cheese

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - chicken and something

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics