What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 2/22/19 5:06 am

Good morning everyone, and welcome to your weekend. No exercise again today, I'm staying home with my conehead kitty to make sure he doesn't bump into walls.

QOTD: What are some fish recipes that you like? This ones for you Meg. I saw this on TV once, tried it and liked it. Take a white fish (cod, halibut, haddock) make a paste of chopped almonds, a little sriratcha, cilantro or parsley, a few drops of sesame oil. Put the paste on the fish and bake until done. The toasted almonds and Asian flavours are yummy.

The eats today at 4.5 years post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

S. Protein coffee

L. Scrambled eggs with bacon

D. Taco without the shells, just all the fixin's - taco beef, shredded lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream, hot peppers.

S. Protein latte

Have a great weekend.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/22/19 2:30 pm - Canada

Thanks CC!! I really need to find a fish that I like... I know it's so good for you but I can't get past the fishy-ness (both the flavour and the animal aspect). I really have to disassociate the animals from the food...

I missed posting this morning because the little nugget had a playdate. It was super cute... Every time she "talked" the other baby started crying.

QOTD: despite me not liking the salmon I know it actually turned out well. It was a spicy rub -- paprika, cayenne, chili powder, basil, parsley, garlic, lemon, butter, salt, and pepper. Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel, sprinkle with salt and pepper, rub on the paste, top with sliced lemon, bake for 10-15 at 400.

Post-op three years and eleven months (appointment March 4th).

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - nut bar

Lunch - chicken and rice

Snack - protein bar

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/22/19 3:47 pm

That salmon sounds good.

Obviously that other baby isn't as brilliant as the little Nugget.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics