What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 3/1/19 3:54 am

Good morning everyone. Welcome to your weekend. This morning I'm going swimming, then meeting a friend for coffee, paying some bills and tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and listening to live music.

QOTD: Anyone have any interesting plans for the weekend? I am going to try to talk DH into going to see a movie. I don't care which one, just want to go to the VIP movie theatre, have a Cobb salad and a latte in my movie seat, put my feet up and get lost in the movie (I might even sneak in some low calorie protein popcorn).

The eats today at 4 years 7 months are:

B. Coffee, I love coffee

S. Protein iced coffee after swimming, and more coffee with my friend

L. Scrambled eggs with cheese and a half of an avocado

D. Brisket, salad

S. Protein latte before bed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/1/19 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing specific planned for this morning (maybe getting some groceries), but we are going to look at another house tonight. It's totally not what we had been planning -- small, needs work, sort of in town, but surrounded by farm fields.

QOTD: nothing super planned but Sunday we are going to Moose Winooskis for our friends birthday.

Post-op three years and eleven months.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - chickpea curry

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - leftover meatloaf

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 3/1/19 5:48 am - Peterborough, Canada

Happy Friday. I'm going to see Jeff Dunham the ventriloquist tonight at our local arena. Should be fun. Tomorrow I'm going ice fishing with a bunch of friends on their private pond. Been a few years since I've been out ice fishing so need to find all my gear! Sunday will be hot tub and Caesar in the morning! Have a great weekend everyone.

wrkinprogress
on 3/1/19 6:43 am

Need someone to tag along? Sounds like a fun weekend! ENJOY

wrkinprogress
on 3/1/19 6:51 am

Good morning. I have lots to finish up today at work but am always excited to have the weekend off. CC I didn't end up going to Swiss Chalet last night so maybe this weekend.

QOTD: No plans unless you count "crashing Monica's fun weekend".

B - greek yogurt, spoonful lowfat granola

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - salad with turkey, cheese, boiled egg, ital. dressing

S - turkey pepperette

D - bunless burger with mushrooms and swiss cheese

S - 1/2 protein shake

KatieCJ
on 3/1/19 7:08 am

Good morning!

Busy day at work today since I've been training. It's both exhausting and makes the days go by really quickly.

QOTD: It will be a quiet weekend. I need new workout clothes, so I will go to Old Navy at some point. Otherwise, I am trying not to spend money since February was more expensive than planned.

I am one year out of surgery. My one year was February 27th.

Today's Meals:

B: Greek Yogurt

S: Protein Drink

L: Lasagna (I eat the meat and cheese and a tiny bit of noodle)

S: Crackers

S: Friday Pizza Night

I need to get more cheese and/peanut butter at work since my afternoon snack has no protein right now, but I don't think I will have time to step out today since I'm volunteering at my son's school at lunch time.

• Surgery (RNY): February 27th 2018. HW: 350lbs SW: 318lbs CW: 141lbs
crqvingchange
on 3/1/19 7:28 am

Happy belated surgiversary. Did you do anything to celebrate? One of my surgiversaries I went ziplining because I finally could.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

KatieCJ
on 3/1/19 8:43 am

My boyfriend took me out for lunch to celebrate, we didn't do anything big, but it was still a treat. Because of our kids, we rarely get one on one time like that at a restaurant.

I have plans for things like that in the summer, starting with Wonderland!

• Surgery (RNY): February 27th 2018. HW: 350lbs SW: 318lbs CW: 141lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics