What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 3/4/19 4:22 am

Good morning everyone. We had a nice quiet weekend. I did get a lot of meal prep done on the weekend (egg bites, sausages, brisket, kibbeh).

This morning I'm going swimming and then to a yoga class. The rest of the day is boring chores and errands.

QOTD: What makes you smile lately? Besides babies, puppies and kittens which always make me smile, I find myself smiling at a mild sunny day. I'm not the only one. Complete strangers are smiling and talkative.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months post-op are:

B. Coffee........

S. after exercise - egg bite made with sausage and cheese, half of an avocado, fresh salsa

L. Kibbeh (did not make these) with 1/2 cup curried cauliflower rice

S. 1 spicy deviled egg

D. Brisket with gravy, 1 cup broccoli with buttah

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/4/19 4:38 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, did you find a swim schedule? ;)

Today we are going to Guelph for my four year followup -- my surgiversary is tomorrow. I can't believe it has been four years already.

Side note -- there is one dietitian that I don't like at the clinic... What would you do if you found out you were scheduled with them? She has made me cry in the past... I just realized I could see her today and now I'm dreading going.

QOTD: the little nugget learning to eat is totally cracking me up. Also, she sucks her left thumb but cannot figure out how to get her right thumb in her mouth. Yesterday we went for lunch with friends and she sucked on a piece of celery for about an hour.

Post-op three years and eleven months and 29/30ths lol

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - rice cake, PB, banana

Lunch - pepperette, cheese stick

Snack - nut bar, maybe something else

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

DreamBigLiveHappy
on 3/4/19 5:29 am

I'd call ahead and ask who your scheduled with. You want this appointment to be as positive as possible. I've never seen the same dietitian twice!

crqvingchange
on 3/4/19 1:16 pm

I did and I will send you a copy after posting.

Hopefully you didn't get the dietitian that you dislike. No one should ever make you cry, because you are frickin' amazeballs.

The Little Nugget (aka Thorbellina) will always make me smile.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/4/19 1:20 pm - Canada

Thanks CC

Guess which dietitian I ended up seeing...

Also, going to the clinic makes me feel so nostalgic. I love seeing all the people in there starting their own journeys.

And little nugget was a superstar today. Smiled at people and barely said a peep.

Ginnny
on 3/4/19 5:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! What a beautiful, albeit cold, sunny start to the week! Today is Day 1 of Operation Smarten' The Hell Up!! Not that things have been horrible - my weight is stable - but after a weeks vacation its time to get back into a routine. Saturday we went shopping and I have so many options in my fridge now I barely know where to start with packing my meals for the day!! LOL I did make it to the gym this morning but my girlfriend was there for the first time in I don't know how long so I just spent my time on the elliptical catching up with her. The good thing is my knee didn't protest.

We were able to get the dogs out both days of the weekend for a good long walk. They just love it.

Just a boring work day here but massage tonight so something to look forward to and help me get through this Monday.

2 yrs 11 mos

GF - 1/2 banana

B - 1/2 everything bagel (it was already cut so I have to use it up) and a can of tuna

S- skyr with strawberries and blueberries

L - cobb salad - chicken, bacon, egg, cheese, ranch

S - deli turkey, cheese stick

D - chicken Caesar salad

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/4/19 1:18 pm

Day1 of STHU, roflmfao.

wrkinprogress
on 3/4/19 8:11 am

Happy Monday all,

It looks like this was food prep weekend for everyone. I made egg bites, boiled eggs, and meatloaf.

QOTD: Cute old couples who are holding hands or showing a little affection always makes me smile. My kids finally realizing "mom was right" makes me smile but that's usually just to myself..... it means they are learning. ;)

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - boiled egg

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - meatloaf, squash

S - turkey pepperette

crqvingchange
on 3/4/19 1:19 pm

Love your answer to QOTD.

Most Active
Recent Topics