What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 3/5/19 5:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Protein Pals!! Another morning started at the gym....it's like I never left. I did have a wardrobe malfunction though....I was doing some weights and all of a sudden I could feel "the girls" just let go. Stupid bra. No boob flash, but I did have to hook em back up!!

Yesterday was a long boring day. If things don't pick up around here its going to be a long year.

GF - 1/2 banana with PB

B - egg salad sandwich on 35 calorie bread

S - Green Ridge Farms Beef stick, 30 gr havarti

L - spinach salad with chicken, strawberries, blueberries, cranberry/cinnamon goat cheese and poppyseed dressing (YUM)

S - TBD if necessary nothing planned because at afternoon break time I'm still full from lunch

D - chicken enchiladas (tortillas made from cheese), sour cream

Cal 1403, Protein 125, Carbs 47

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 3/5/19 6:04 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Ginnny, sounds like it could have been a really exciting trip to the gym this morning ;)

Today I have a different doctor's appointment. Then we might go grocery shopping. Seems like it is pretty cold outside today so we will just play it by ear.

My appointment in Guelph was okay yesterday. Today is my four year surgiversary.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - pepperette, cheese stick

Snack - rice cake, PB, banana

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Mellywog
on 3/5/19 6:35 am
RNY on 06/17/19

Happy 4 years Meggles!

Meggles07
on 3/5/19 8:25 am - Canada

Thanks Mellywog!! :)

crqvingchange
on 3/5/19 6:53 am

Happy Surgiversary dear lady. I am so grateful to have seen all of the wonderful changes that have happened and are still happening in your life.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/5/19 8:27 am - Canada

Thanks CC!! We have definitely gone through a lot of changes since my surgery. And so many things I probably wouldn't have done if I hadn't had surgery.

crqvingchange
on 3/5/19 6:49 am

Ginny I am drooling reading your menu today. Day 2 of STHU seems to be working well for you apart from the wardrobe malfunction. You sure J.T. wasn't beside you lifting weights. Truthfully I scare myself with the girls when I am doing downward dog.

Today DH has the car for work, so I have the whole day to do chores around the house. How will I contain my elation. We are going out tonight to listen to live music, get our Mardi Gras on, and have dinner.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months are not as yummy as Ginny's, but here goes:

B. Lets all sing the coffee song.

S. Sausage/cheddar egg bites with half of an avocado and the last of the fresh salsa

L. Homemade low carb pancakes with SF syrup for Pancake Tuesday

D. Maybe baked Brie with bacon and mushrooms, or if they have something Cajun might go for that

S. Homemade lowcarb hot chocolate

Have a great day guys.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/5/19 8:28 am - Canada

Baked brie with bacon and mushrooms sounds amazing... I need to file that away for DH to make one night ;)

wrkinprogress
on 3/5/19 8:35 am, edited 3/5/19 12:35 am

Good morning. Sounds like you avoided embarrassment by acting fast Ginny,,, I remember that happening in school a couple of times and boy it throws you off! Looks like you might be due for a bra shopping trip ;)

Meg, congrats on all the success you've had in 4 years and cheers to the best years ahead!

B - greek yogurt, spoon of light granola

S - egg bite

L - turkey vegetable soup

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - chicken casserole (chicken ,mushroom soup, cheese, veggies, sprinkle of panko)

S - turkey pepperette

Sunny2018
on 3/5/19 4:45 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

Brrr it chilly tonight! Stay warm everyone.

B: PC blue menu protein pancakes (3 mini size) with sugar free jam

S: decaf coffee

L: homemade tuna salad on top of salad mix

S: sugar free yogurt with a few sliced strawberries

D: homemade chilli with some shredded cheese on top

S: Protein shake

Cal 820 Protein 85

lots of water and all vitamins

Sunny

Most Active
Recent Topics