What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 3/6/19 4:09 am

Good morning everyone. This morning I am doing errands and then later I am meeting up with 2 lovely ladies and we are going swimming.

QOTD: People were talking last night about Luke Perry being their childhood celebrity crush. Who was your childhood celebrity crush? I'm old, so mine was Davey Jones from the Monkees, and also Peter Frampton.

The foods today at 4 years 7 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, and lots more coffee

L. Egg taco with fried cheese for the taco shell (thanks for the craving Ginny, lol) half of an avocado, homemade jalapeno popper wrapped in bacon.

D. Cajun sausages with fried cabbage/Rotel

S. Cocoa before bed because I'm old.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 3/6/19 5:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC, and all that come after!! I did the treadmill at the gym this morning for 1/2 an hour and I don't think my knee really appreciated it. Time will tell. Nothing on the go for today. I was just thinking, this time last week I was still in Antigua. Sigh, although the sign is shining here it is darn cold.

QOTD: I honestly don't remember crushing on anybody.....led a sheltered childhood. We couldn't/didn't have posters on our walls.

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice cheese, 2 strips bacon

S - skyr with blueberries

L - taco salad, w. cheese and sour cream

S - 1/2 of my beef stick and cheese from yesterday

D - shepperds pie, 5 oz gr. beef, 1 oz taters

Have a happy day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/6/19 5:55 am

My knee has been good the last 2 days (fingers crossed). Still grindy and crunchy, but painfree.

I hope your knee doesn't give you issues today.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/6/19 6:29 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, I just had to stop by to answer your QOTD... I can think of two crushes -- David Duchovny (x Files) and David Boreanaz (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bones). I'm pretty sure I had posters of both in my room. I'm currently watching the new show the Rookie and I think Nathan Fillion is adorable so I might have to go back and watch his other show Castle.

Post-op four years :)

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - sausage and something

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - probably sausage again

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 3/6/19 10:15 am

Good morning gals,

I had to go to the eye doctor this morning since it's been 6 years (tsk tsk) Luckily everything was great and he just changed my prescription slightly..... I only wear glasses for computer work so I headed to pick out some new frames after. I think now that this appointment is done, my FULL body has been gone over in the past year!

QOTD: John Stamos was always my crush and I still think he's pretty hot ;) Shamar Moore I could drool over any day of the week also.

B - Protein shake (was on the go)

S - egg,sausage

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - greek yogurt

D - Egg bites probably - heading to Costco after work

Mellywog
on 3/6/19 11:09 am
RNY on 06/17/19

QOTD - John Bon Jovi (Still have a crush on him), Axel Rose.. and yeah, Luke Perry was in there too!

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/19 5:28 pm
VSG on 10/24/18

QOTD: Kevin Bacon. LOL, I must have watched Footloose 30 times.

B - leftover homemade burger patty (1.5oz) + 1/2 a poached egg

L - protein shake

D - 2oz grilled chicken with 1/4 cup grilled veggies

crqvingchange
on 3/7/19 4:14 am

Menu is looking good. That's my kind of breakfast.

Most Active
Recent Topics