What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 3/8/19 4:17 am

Welcome to your weekend everyone. Last night's yoga dance was a hoot. Next time I with remember to layer my clothes because I was sweating big time.

Today I am going swimming, and then tidying up the house. Not sure if we are going out tonight. Really I would prefer to stay in with a warm fire.

QOTD: Are you an impulse shopper? I wish I wasn't, but being honest I definitely am one. If I see something that I like on sale, I tend to buy more than I need. It's that fear of missing out on a deal.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months post-op are:

B. Coffee by the buckets

L. Fried egg taco. This is my new fav. I melt some cheese to make the taco shell and in the centre is a fried egg. Half of an avocado.

S. 2 halves of a deviled egg. Yesterday my lunch was really filling and I never had a snack.

D. Same as yesterday - meatball lasagna cup.

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 3/8/19 6:27 am

Happy Friday! Sounds like you were getting your groove on in a big way CC. I never enjoyed dancing due to that "everyone's watching me" paranoia but we did have a wii and did that Dance one where you follow the moves to songs..... and we usually ended up on the floor laughing our butts off.

QOTD: No I'm definitely not an impulse shopper. I will splurge on high ticket items once in a blue moon if I know they are going to last me for years (ex. high quality leather set). Generally though I debate on buying something,,,,, pass on it then kick myself a few weeks later.

B - yogurt, raspberries

S - boiled egg

L - leftover rotisserie chicken

S - 1/2 protein bar

D - likely more chicken with some kind of veggie

S - melba toast, PB

Meggles07
on 3/8/19 6:36 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We had a rough night last night (teething) so we didn't go swimming this morning. We are planning to meet DH for lunch at freshii. I have never been there before but it looks like they have nice salads and wraps.

Does anyone take a B6 supplement other than their multi?

QOTD: I'm definitely more of an impulse buyer, but less so since we bought our house -- now I shop the flyers and coupon. Online shopping is my current downfall. It is too easy to fill up a cart on Amazon or Walmart and have it in a couple days.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - yogurt, banana, blueberries

Snack - nut bar

Lunch - freshii

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - some random leftovers hiding in the fridge

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/8/19 5:55 pm

Not taking a B6 supplement, but do take a sublingual B12. I heard taking B6 can cause damage if you overdo it. Did they test your B6. Maybe it's one I need to add to my blood work.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics