What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 3/11/19 4:12 am

Good morning everyone. Another butt freezing weekend, sigh. This morning I'm going swimming and then to yoga.

QOTD: What different food have you eaten that was way out of your comfort zone? I had to get drunk to eat mussels for the first time. Since surgery I really don't eat them that often. Once tried alligator and it did taste like chicken.

The eats today at 4 years 7 months are:

B. Coffee coffee coffee - all decaf

L. Japanese noodle bowl made with shirataki noodles, an egg, shrimp, broccoli, avocado on top.

D. Cajun spiced pork chop with broccoli and buttah

S. Hot cocoa before bed

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 3/11/19 7:46 am, edited 3/11/19 12:47 am

Good morning an hour earlier...... blah! The upside is that the weather is supposed to stay above freezing all week so I'm hoping to get out for some walks with my crazy canine buddy ;)

QOTD: I've tried lots of wild meats since my family are hunters and for the most part I enjoy them, but I'm always a bit leery.

3 months post op

B - greek yogurt, spoonful low fat granola

S - boiled egg

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein bar

D - chicken casserole

S - turkey pepperette

Note : CC I tried the turkey breakfast sausage and they were pretty good ,,,, I'd say they taste similar to a sausage patty. I would like a bit more spice but I'd still buy them again since they are great nutrition wise.

Meggles07
on 3/11/19 9:48 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

We had a rough night so we went back to bed. Puppy 1 has an infected cyst on her neck so we are going to the vet this afternoon. We were supposed to go out for lunch today with my grandmother but decided to go a different day instead.

On the weekend we saw nine houses. The little nugget was a trooper. She loves ceiling fans ;)

QOTD: I'm not an adventurous eater. When I was about 15 we went to a restaurant that served all kinds of wild game. I actually cried because I didn't like the food. What a little drama queen ;) lol.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - leftover stir-fry

Snack - nut bar

Lunch - stir-fry

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/11/19 12:58 pm

Hope the pup feels better soon. My fur baby has been off his game for the past few days.

The Little Nugget is a trooper, 9 houses in 2 days.

There used to be a restaurant in Cambridge that served all kinds of different meat. My husband ate there for a work event.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/11/19 1:02 pm - Canada

Umberto's? They used to have things like kangaroo and emu.

The is also gators tail -- which surprisingly serves alligator ;) lol

crqvingchange
on 3/11/19 1:10 pm

That's the place Umberto's. I never went there but DH did. Didn't they close down and there is a Shopper's there now? I have been to Gator's tail though, and had a really good burger pre-op. The gator I had was an appetizer at a restaurant on Queen St. in Toronto. I think I was tipsy for that too, lol.

Meggles07
on 3/11/19 1:21 pm - Canada

I loved umberto's. The owners retired and moved to Honduras I believe. They built a home there.

They used to be further south on 24 which is now a doctor's office. I think the last location is possibly an Indian restaurant now.

Most Active
Recent Topics