What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 3/13/19 6:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Ontario peeps! How is everybody doing. Supposed to get a little rain in my neck of the woods hopefully clear out more of this snow.

Hit the gym this morning and did 10km on the recumbent bike. I just have to set my mind to these things and I can do it. I wanted to stop at 5 but pressed on.

B - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 slice of cheese, 1 egg

S - Deli Turkey x4, 1 cheese string

L - sauteed peppers/onions/chicken with sour cream and cheese

S - if needed a pepperette

D - zuchini lasagna

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 3/13/19 6:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not much planned for today. Maybe taking some more stuff to storage to clean out the car and going to the pharmacy. Also household chores... Yay lol.

Puppy 1 has a wound on the back of her neck that we are treating, an infected tooth, and a fractured tooth -- totally random as her other teeth are perfect. She is going for dental surgery Friday to extract the one tooth and repair the other. I'm hoping everything goes well. She's my furry-baby and DH is totally devoted to her.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast -

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Lunch - pepperettes and cheese, tomato

Snack - pear and PB

Dinner - no clue.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 3/13/19 7:18 am, edited 3/13/19 12:18 am

Good morning. It's just a regular work day for me so I guess it's time to sift through some paperwork and get it filed.

Wow great job on pressing through that cycling. I have an indoor bike that I'm doing daily but I am bounds away from 10 km.... I'm at 2 but will be heading out for walks as soon as this mucky weather is out of the way. Can't wait for some fresh air exercise!

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - boiled egg

L - minestrone soup, 1 chicken skewer

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - chicken casserole

S - turkey pepperette (Noah Martin ones from Costco are really good, drier and chewier than the refrigerator section ones - these were in the snack section vacuum packed)

Most Active
Recent Topics