What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 3/17/19 10:38 pm

Good morning everyone. This weekend was a bit of a sh**show. One thing after another went wrong, and it looks like it will cost us some money. DH threw out his back trying to fix things. I am hoping for an uneventful week this week. So many good things can be said for a quiet night at home by the fire, feet up, watching TV or reading a good book or magazine. A foot massage with Body Shop Body Butter would just take it to a whole 'nother level.

QOTD: What is an ideal evening for you? Not expensive, just your fav thing to do.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Let's all sing the coffee song of our people.

S. scrambled egg, 2 slices of bacon, half of a luscious rich avocado, spicy cheese melted on the egg.

L. AV's Rotisserie Spicy Buffalo Chicken salad with celery stalks for scooping

D. Stroganoff meatballs over buttah'd cauliflower rice with a little garlic powder.

S. Hot cocoa before bed because it is the song of the old people.

Totals 1046, Carbs 27, Fibre 10, Fat 74, Protein 70

Vitamins, Omega 3 oil,

1 hour at the gym with weights and recumbent bike.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 3/18/19 6:25 am

Good morning all. So sorry to hear you had such a disastrous weekend :( I guess that saying "when it rains, it pours" applies. Let's cross our fingers that everything is uphill from now on! I met a friend on Saturday for breakfast after picking up my new glasses..... ohhhhh to see clearly at work again.

QOTD: I would have to say that my perfect evening is pretty simple. In the milder weather my favorite thing is to have a fire outside and just spend the night socializing with a few friends over a few drinks. A nice getaway to the northern fresh air and being out on the boat at sunset is another ideal evening.

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - egg bite

D - chili

S - 1/2 protein shake

crqvingchange
on 3/18/19 11:18 am

Your answer to the QOTD sounds wonderful.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/18/19 9:01 am - Canada

Good morning -- in just under the wire ;)

I'm at my mom's house for a couple days with the little nugget. It is even more challenging than I expected. She did not sleep well last night. We went our for breakfast this morning and then to the hardware store for a couple things -- mainly a nightlight for tonight. They had those salt lamps which are great. We have one at home. But this one didn't have a dimmer switch, just on/off, so that wouldn't work as well through the night.

QOTD: I love having a nice dinner, either at home or out, some quiet time, and maybe a little TV. We are both homebodies so we like being at our house. We used to do date nights at the mall, go for dinner, and then wander around the shops and look at puppies at the pet store -- even after we got puppy 1. They closed the pet store, which I totally understand (puppy mill dogs, etc.), but now we don't really go to the mall.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - eggs, bacon, ww toast

Lunch - well, somebody left my leftovers at the restaurant... Not to point fingers, but I was told to carry the little nugget lol. So it wasn't me. I was told my instructions weren't clear enough...

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - chili

Snack - well, not pudding because I didn't bring any with me lol.

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/18/19 11:21 am

Not too many go to the mall nowadays. They are quickly becoming current day ghost towns.

Lunch !!!!!!!! I don't think it was me?????. Someone needs to make it up to you AND the Little Nugget. Not to point fingers.

Meggles07
on 3/18/19 11:32 am - Canada

We went to the mall the other day and at least three stores were closing - Payless, green earth, and one I can't remember.

I'm tempted to send them back for lunch ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics