What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 3/19/19 4:08 am

Good morning everyone. I must have been beat yesterday, because I went to bed early and slept for 11 hours. Maybe my body just wants to hibernate until winter is over.

Today I'm running some errands in the morning, going to the gym, and then I have appointments at the University. Tonight DH and I are either going out for dinner and to listen to live music, or going to the VIP movie theatre and having dinner there.

QOTD: Do you wake up hungry in the morning? I usually am not hungry until noon, so I am giving intermittent fasting a try. The hard part is to not eat late in the evening.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee. All decaf

L. I will fast until lunch, so my first meal will be: scrambled egg, half of a spicy Italian sausage, 1 slice bacon, mushrooms, half of an avocado, fresh salsa. One teaspoon Omega 3 oil.

D. Either slow roasted duck wings and salad, or cobb salad at the movie.

S. Hot cocoa SF before bed.

The totals without dinner are: 425 cal. Carbs 11, Fat 37, Prot. 18 Fibre 6

Exercise 1 hour at the gym.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 3/19/19 6:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! I was so tired yesterday too CC but I didn't sleep worth a hoot. Up every hour to the loo, and then awake from 2:08 until after 3:30. Dosed off after that but not great. My best time was from 5 - 5:50 after my Trucker got up! My Garmin told me I slept 3 hrs 37 mins, and only 1 hr and 3 of that was a deep sleep. Going to be another long day!

GF - 1 small banana with 1 tbsp PB

B - 2 eggs scrambled, slice of cheese

S - not likely needed because my breakfast has been delayed - but I have Skyr with raspberries

L - left over chicken stir fry - he made this one a little zingy last night!!

S - beef stick, 30 gr extra old cheese

D - bunless cheeseburger, with tomato, onion, mustard, pickle

I find I often don't end up eating my snacks just because my day gets sidetracked a little.

QOTD - no not usually hungry - I have a coffee and then go to the gym - I eat my breakfast once I get to work - so up at 5:50 and breakfast around 8:30 - 9:00 I don't think I could wait till lunch.

Have a great date night whatever you decide to do!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/19/19 6:05 pm

Oh Ginny I hope you get a better sleep tonight.

We didn't end up going out tonight because the fur baby isn't feeling well.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Sunny2018
on 3/19/19 2:26 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

Hello All.

It turned into such a beautiful day here, I went for an extra walk when I got home with pooch. I'm just coming up to my 5 month post surgery, and still find it amazing how quickly I feel full. I learned the hard way the signs that I'd eaten enough and that one time having to purge really made me be aware of my body signs (pre surgery I would just eat my whole meal, seconds, dessert, whatever and enjoy the stuffed feeling).

I still find I eat between 750 to 900 calories each day - I know everyone is different, and as I am still losing weight at a good pace and my hospital support staff all are happy with my food journals/weight loss I guess this is what works for me.

Reading what others post, I guess as time goes on I will adjust as needed - my goal weight is 165, so I never plan to be skinny just at a healthy weight that works for me. Actually, I'm amazed at the compliments I'm already getting at 220 pounds and I'm out of the bigger plus size clothes, wearing size 16/18 pants and xl tops - so exciting!

Here is my food plan for today is:

B: 1 hard boiled egg & decaf coffee with milk (1/2 hr after egg)

S: sugar free source yogurt with 3 strawberries

L: 1 protein bread (9 g protein - and taste great) with my homemade chicken salad

S: sugar free pudding (because I just really wanted it today!)

D: plan to have homemade chili (3/4 cup and still takes about 20 -25 minutes to eat)

S: plan to have Protein shake ( maybe just 1/2, will see how I feel)

Plus lots of water and all vitamins except evening ones to still take.

Tomorrow is Spring - so excellent!

Sunny

crqvingchange
on 3/19/19 6:08 pm

Sunny you are doing great and your menu looks perfect.

Yay for spring. I was about to get some volunteers to go with me to Wiarton and sort out that lying varmit,lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics