What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 3/25/19 5:06 am

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. Mostly I slept this weekend.

Today I'm going to yoga, then coffee with my yoga instructor and then to the gym. I may just spend some time in the sauna after my workout.

QOTD: What is your favourite room in the house? Mine is in the basement. We have a walkout basement with a big picture window. It's where we go when the day is done to enjoy a cozy fire and to watch TV, listen to music, or have a nap with a fur baby on the weekend.

The eats today at 4 year 8 months post-op are:

B. a deluge of decaf

L.French omelette, steamed asparagus

D. Pork carnitas with avocado, sour creme, fresh salsa.

S. Hot cocoa before bed

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 3/25/19 5:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang!! Another crushing morning at the gym today....I was a little bit slower (like 3 mins) but still did 10 miles on the bike. My weekend was good but not very WLS friendly. Saturday we went to the I Beer and Taco show. It was good....I don't like Craft Beer and that's what it was so I was good that way but TACOS!! Well two things I had weren't really tacos - Bacon Twists and Bacon Shots.....the twists were just bacon drizzled with garlic/parm butter YUMMO and the Shots were bacon wrapped sausage with a dollop of sirracha (sp?) cream cheese. Also delicious. And I had a chicken taco.....

QOTD: I'd have to say the living room....spend most of my time their....but our kitchen is awesome too so I love cooking in there.

2 yrs 11+ mos - soon time for bloodwork

B - egg cup (turkey sausage crumbles, orange pepper, gr onion, cheese - made 1/2 doze for the week)

S - skyr with blue berries (I wish skyr came in single serve containers would be much more convenient)

L - tuna melt, maybe some tomato/cuke salad

S - deli turkey, veggie sticks

D - homemade chicken parm

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/25/19 5:57 am

Oooooooo I want to make those bacon twists and bacon shots. My DH would love them and I wouldn't have to make 2 meals.

Going to try to match you by doing 10 miles on the bike. It may end up being 10K, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 3/25/19 6:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Both were delicious!! and you can do it!! just cover the monitor and keep on pedalling!!! You might come away with saddle ass but its worth the accomplishment!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 3/25/19 5:42 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We got home Saturday and had a pretty quiet weekend. Just tried to put things back in order and get back into our routines. Today the little nugget has round two of her flu shot. Then we will do a couple errands and get groceries.

QOTD: my favourite room in our house is the main bathroom. We had it totally renovated about 1.5 years ago and it is exactly what I wanted. Before the Reno absolutely everything in the bathroom was broken -- the previous owners had painted the acrylic tub surround (yuck!!) and poorly installed a tile floor attempting to do a broken tile mosaic (it looked horrible). The faucet in the shower didn't work properly so it was either cold or scalding hot. The toilet had flushing issues. The sink was chipped. The drywall on the ceiling had cracks. It was usable but just an unhappy place to be.

Now it has a black and white tiled shower with a deeper tub for soaking. A new vanity with granite countertops. A dual flush toilet. A hotel style shelf and towel bar. And probably my favourite thing is the 12x24 inch grey floor tiles. The walls are painted a soft blue and we have a pretty floral shower curtain.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - apple and pepperette

Lunch - tbd

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - steak and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/25/19 6:00 am

Beautiful bathroom Meg. I love the colours.

Meggles07
on 3/25/19 6:29 am - Canada

Thanks CC :) it was a labour of love for me -- I did the design and supervised the construction. We had a company do it but I was here every day while they were working. They didn't love that lol. One guy installed the door upside-down and I got that fixed right away ;) It was actually a really fun project for me!!

wrkinprogress
on 3/25/19 6:57 am

Good morning everyone. I was happy to have a sunny weekend and be able to spend some time outside. My friend and I got out for the night on Saturday so yesterday was chores at home which I'd put off. My daughter and I went over and visited my parents for a bit in the afternoon so I didn't get much food prep done. Finally my stitches came out from wisdom tooth extraction so I should be good to go on some more solid foods, yayyy!

QOTD: I'd have to say my living room is where we spend the most time because it's central and cozy but I really like having company and being able to use my dining room..... it's huge, open with a lot of light and has original hardwood floors. Probably on Easter I'll have a brunch and invite all of the family over.

B - greek yogurt

S - egg bite

L - protein shake - because I did no food prep for work

S - turkey pepperette

D - stir-fry of chicken, mushrooms, broccoli

S - SF pudding with skim milk powder

crqvingchange
on 3/25/19 1:28 pm

Let me know what time the brunch starts ;). That's the kind of dining room I would like.

Most Active
Recent Topics