What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 3/26/19 4:50 am

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was some good workouts. Not quite Ginny good, but I'll get there. Today I am doing chores around the house and then maybe another workout. Tonight DH and I are going to the movies. We are going to the VIP theatre so I will order my dinner in my reclining movie seat. Sweet.

QOTD: Do you sneak things (snacks, fluids, snakes etc.) into the movies? If so, what do you take. I have small packets of salad dressing that I may take because I don't trust that the movie theatre dressing isn't full of sugar. I may also bring some mini pepperettes and individual cheese in case there is nothing on the menu that I fancy. Anything to pull me away from the siren song of warm buttered popcorn. That stuff goes down too easy and I could eat the whole thing.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Buckets of decaf

L. French omelette with some asparagus

D. Maybe a Cobb salad. Not sure, we'll see what is on offer and try to go for protein first.

S. Hot cocoa

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/26/19 5:48 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Doing some running around today -- picking up a couple things I'm buying from the FB marketplace.

CC what movie are you going to see? I haven't been to a movie in forever.

QOTD: I'm not opposed to sneaking in snacks and water -- who wants to pay $5 for a bottle of water. I'm trying to think of any movies I've been to since surgery... I don't think I've taken anything in other than water since then... To be honest I think I've only seen maybe 3-4 movies in the theatre since then. I used to go to the movies a ton, but we just haven't lately.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Lunch - ham, cheese, and apple

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/26/19 6:51 am

We are going to see Captain Marvel. DH chose this one, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 3/26/19 5:54 am, edited 3/25/19 10:56 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!! I'm sure your workout was CC great!! I had a great night last night, dropped a banana loaf off to my mother and then home, had supper, made rice krispie squares for the work lounge today and then took the doggies for a good long walk. Over 18,000 steps yesterday.

A cardio and weight workout this morning and will be walking at lunch with my buddy. Tomorrow I have a dentist appt at 8:10 so I'm going to try and get up a little early and still make it to the gym. I will strive to get there to have time for a 20km recumbent bike ride. Next week I think I am going to start trying the attack bikes. A little different workout for sure which will take time to build up my endurance.

QOTD: My Trucker always sneaks candy into the theatre. He is a candy hound - loves the sour ones! I don't bother with water anymore because they will actually give it to you for free from the soda machine.

EDITED TO ADD: I've never ever snuck a snake in anywhere!!!

2yrs 11+ mos

B - 2 egg cups - 1 just wasn't enough yesterday

S - raspberry skyr yogurt

L - salami sandwich (on PC Thin tortillas)

S - deli turkey

D - jalapeno cheddar chicken sausage (maybe 1 and a half if needed)

Massage tonight......ahhhh can't wait!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/26/19 6:54 am

Attack bike???????? You are such an inspiration. But now I have to strive for 20km on the recumbent!!!!!!! Let's just hope my knee holds out, lol.

wrkinprogress
on 3/26/19 8:42 am

A snake! I sure hope not.... pretty sure you'd be the only one left in the theatre.

Ginnny
on 3/26/19 12:02 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I added that because CC had a little type-o in her original post. Am I the only one that caught that?

wrkinprogress
on 3/27/19 7:21 am

Haha I see it now but didn't catch it on my first read. I like those kinds of typo's ;)

wrkinprogress
on 3/26/19 8:50 am

Hello peeps. Well I'm definately still behind you gym monsters but I did get a nice walk in with the dog after work since it was still sunny although not super warm... c'mon spring! I also did my indoor cycle while watching some TV later on in the evening.

QOTD: I used to sneak snacks in for my kids and their friends whenever we'd go to the movies,,, usually a mixture from the bulk food but we'd buy drinks there so they were still making some good coin off of us. I'd probably take water and a couple pepperettes in my purse now but I haven't been to the movies in over a year.

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - leftover chicken stir-fry

S - turkey pepperette

D - spring roll in a bowl

S - 1/2 protein shake

Still having stall issues but I can tell my clothes are looser so lets hope the scale catches up.

Ginnny
on 3/26/19 12:04 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Have you been taking photos and measurements monthly? I did it every month on my surgeversary date, in the same outfit!

Most Active
Recent Topics