What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 3/27/19 5:36 am

Good morning everyone. It was fun at the movies last night. I ended up ordering the Creole shrimp tacos minus the taco shells and asked them to add avocado on top.

The workmen are at the house so I am homebound for now. If I get a chance later I will head to the gym for a good workout. Ginny has set the bar pretty high and I need to train. Tonight will be a quiet night at home with a cozy fire and Netflix.

QOTD: This is just for fun. What is the craziest thing you have ever seen? Years ago I saw a gopher on the wall of a highway onramp and it looked like he was going to jump. The drop would have been over 60ft. One lane of the onramp was closed because a policeman was trying to catch the gopher. He was about 3ft away from the gopher and had no gloves, cage or rope.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. First meal of the day - 2 egg French omelette with some cheese inside and steamed asparagus

D. Bacon wrapped sausage (thanks to Ginny's idea) and some steamed broccoli

S. Protein hot cocoa before bed

Water, electrolytes, vitamins

1 hour at the gym if I get a chance

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 3/27/19 7:38 am

Good morning all. I was able to get out for a walk with my crazy canine while the sun was still shining but it was still brisk due to the wind. Also used my resistance bands in a few different positions. I'm hoping the rain holds off til dark tonight so that I can get another walk in after work...it's warmest day of this week so I don't want to waste it!

QOTD: That's a tough one to answer on the spot. I think I'll have to do some thinking.

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - chicken and mushrooms with bit of swiss sauce

S - turkey pepperette

D - roast beef, 1/2 carrot from around roast, bit of gravy

S - 1/2 protein shake

Ginnny
on 3/27/19 7:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! Well, I did it! Despite waking up exhausted, I was determined. Rolled outta bed at 5:13.

I was at the gym by 5:45, put my towel over the display and started pedaling. I refused to loo****il I was at my normal 45 min. mark to make sure I was on pace. I kept on going....I made it to 20kms but couldn't stop because that was 12.47 miles.....stupid conversion. I had to keep going until it clicked over the 13 mile mark which was just over 21 kms and 55 mins. YAY.

I wanted a pic of the complete workout summary screen but the bike started blinking and I didn't want to lose this!!

I made it to the dentist a half hr early and now here I am at work.

After Gym - PP Chocolate shake

After Dentist - Daryl's H NRG Bar

Lunch - caesar salad with 3.5 oz BBQ chicken breast (great night for it last night)

S - deli turkey, yogurt

D - slow cooked pot roast

Stats are crazy for today - Cal 1286, Protein 150, Carbs 63

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 3/27/19 1:50 pm

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Go Ginny, go Ginny

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/27/19 10:57 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

We were up and out early this morning to go see my in-laws new house. They have a grandchild with paralysis from a virus he contracted as a baby. Him and his mom will be living on the basement level and they will be living on the top floor -- I think it's a raised bungalow.

QOTD: I can only think of one thing off the top of my head... My friend and I were up north going to do some camping. We were coming around an s-bend at the same time as an old guy in a sedan was coming from the opposite direction . A small deer ran out in front of him, hit the car, and flew about 10 feet up in the air landing on the road in front of my car. Thankfully I was going slow enough to miss it. When the guy pulled over he almost couldn't open the driver door because it was pushed in from the deer. Unfortunately the story didn't end well for the deer.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - cheese and apple

Lunch - some cheese and ham concoction by DH with a spinach salad on top.

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - BBQ chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/27/19 1:52 pm

I was in the other lane from the policeman and the gopher, so I don't know if it ended well for either of them, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics