What are you eating/doing today? Friday

wrkinprogress
on 3/29/19 8:21 am

Happy Friday fabulous foodies. Well another crazy day in the office yesterday but today is a bit less hectic probably due to the rain. I don't have anything excited planned for the weekend except I do have to get some housework done. I have a celebration of life to attend on Sunday.

QOTD: Do you have any favorite things to buy in the U.S. that you don't find here? I had a co-worker pick me up some of the various Protein Shakes and they even had an Equate brand with the exact same nutrition at a much better price but I haven't tried them yet. She also picked me up some SF Hershey Choc Syrup and Smuckers SF grape jelly. I'm heading over in a couple weeks just to do a little shopping so any suggestions would be apprecitated.

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - chicken with swiss sauce

S - turkey pepperette

D - I feel like breakfast so maybe eggs and turkey sausage

S - 1/2 protein shake

Enjoy the weekend and beware of April Fools Monday ;)

Meggles07
on 3/29/19 9:06 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

I'm visiting my grandparents today with the little nugget. I also went to the grocery store. Seems like everyone was lining up to get lottery tickets today.

QOTD: here is a shopping list I made a while ago with some of the things I bought over there --

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ON/6019834/Shopping-in-the -States-What-I-Bought

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - yogurt and banana

Lunch - sandwich tbd

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - either chicken or another fish adventure

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics