What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 4/1/19 4:17 am

Good morning everyone. It's a sunny cold one here. I can't believe I have to look at snow again. That stupid Groundhog got it wrong again.

Looks like Work in Progress and I both posted on Friday, lol.

Today I'm going swimming, then yoga, then the gym, then a nap.

QOTD: On Saturday I drove to Toronto and went to the Low Carb Lifestyle Show. I listened to some of the speakers and watched some cooking demonstrations. Do you do LC products, and if so, what are your favourites?

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Decaf

L. First meal of the day. Spinach salad with avocado, grilled chicken, HB egg, bacon and WF Honey/Dijon dressing.

D. PC garlic butter shrimp in a ramekin with some steamed asparagus

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/1/19 7:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, sorry, I didn't see your post on Friday!! And your lunch sounds delicious.

We are hibernating today. I don't want to go out in the snow and I think I'm getting a cold. I've been very tired for the past couple days so maybe that explains it.

This morning I finally decided that I needed to get to it and groom puppy 2. His fur is so awful compared to puppy 1 -- she has a real silky soft fur that is easy to maintain. I'm trying to do more of the grooming myself to save money. I trimmed him quite short to see if that lightens things up a bit and reduces his mats. Later I will trim up his paws and clip his nails. Once that is all done I will give him a bath -- I might wait until the snow melts and the yard dries up.

QOTD: I love LC stuff but I find I tend to go overboard with it. When we were in North Carolina they actually had a bariatric store because they have so many people with WLS in that area. It was great. Unfortunately I was flying home so I had to limit my purchases :)

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - rice cake, PB, banana

Lunch - ham something

Snack - yogurt and berries

Dinner - spaghetti sauce or something from the freezer

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 4/2/19 6:32 am

Yes I just noticed that we both posted Friday! It was close to noon I think so maybe we were starting the thread at the same time :) Ce la vie

Most Active
Recent Topics