What are you eating/doing this Tuesday?

crqvingchange
on 4/2/19 7:01 am

Good morning everyone. Late start for me today, I had another rough night with my leg. Thankfully it's feeling better this morning.

This morning I have some appointments, and then errands. Not much on the go for the rest of the day.

QOTD: Do you like to garden?

The eats today at 4 years 8 months are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Spinach salad with Chimichurri grilled steak, HB egg, avocado, WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. Pho with chicken, shiritaki angel hair noodles, and all the veg.

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 4/2/19 11:14 am

Hi all. Busy busy week at work so I may not get to posting everyday. My menu isn't very exciting but for me it's more about accountability anyway.

QOTD: Well I do enjoy gardening but I definately don't have the time required to keep my gardens looking tidy so last year I had a landscape company come and strip it, lay decorative stone and just plant a few shrubs, trees and hydrangeas. The clean look with no maintenance ;) I still have the back garden to play around in if I feel ambitious and no one ever sees what's back there unless we happen to have a bonfire.

B - greek yogurt

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - roast chicken, grainy mustard lettuce wrap

S - turkey pepperette

D- going to my moms for my bro's bday so whatever she is having

S - 1/2 protein shake if needed

crqvingchange
on 4/2/19 1:15 pm

Hiring a landscape company is something I need to look into, lol.

Your lunch sounds really good.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/2/19 1:22 pm - Canada

Today has been a bit of a disaster. The little nugget and I are both sick and have been up since 2am. The poor thing has been crying and crying. She never cries like that.

QOTD: I like to garden. Haven't done much lately. We have a raised box with raspberries and strawberries that come back each year and usually my parents give me a tomato plant to add to the box. I grow basil inside but it's not doing well this year. I might try starting a second batch in May.

wrkinprogress
on 4/2/19 1:49 pm

Awwww I hope you both feel better soon! I remember those days when the crying didn't stop and there was nothing that seemed to help... exhausting for both of you.

Hang in there, big hugs.

Most Active
Recent Topics