What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 4/4/19 4:36 am

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a wonderful day and I got to see 2 very dear old friends. I really needed to see some friendly faces because my brain has been running a mile a minute with things that have to get done and all of this has me panicking. I have to write some very important emails and I can't screw this up.

Today I am going swimming, then to the gym, then meeting a friend for coffee. The rest of the day will be errands and drafting the emails.

QOTD: Are you superstitious? I don't think that I am, but I could probably list all of the common superstitions. You won't see me walking under a ladder because it's just not safe. If a black cat crossed my path, I would try to pet it.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months are:

B. Let's all sing the coffee song

L. The first meal of the day and I never got to eat this yesterday -spinach salad, grilled steak, cheese, cucumbers, avocado, WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. Thai soup with all the fixin's

S. Hot cocoa

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/4/19 6:26 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The little nugget is still sleeping. DH decided that while he is off would be a good time to get her sleeping in her own room. I have not been enjoying this plan. However normally she would be up by now so maybe this is a good thing... We shall see.

QOTD: moderately superstitious I would say because of my grandma -- she teaches me all the funny superstitions and then they stick. Mostly I joke about them -- like if you are driving and say something about how well the drive is going and then suddenly you get stuck in traffic... Saying it gets you in trouble lol. I more of a karma person though -- in the positive sense. If you are a good person and put kindness out into the world then you will get goodness back.

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Lunch - unknown

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - I'm thinking of mixing up a cabbage thing in the instant pot.

Snack - pudding

Lots and lots and lots of water.

crqvingchange
on 4/5/19 12:22 am

Love your Karma philosophy. I don't need to win the lottery, I just need the world to be a little kinder to each other. Hope you are feeling better.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/4/19 8:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! I just made it in time - late to the party as I forgot I had to go out on a site visit this morning - we are replacing some roofs (rooves?? LOL) on a few facilities. Anyway I did make it to the gym this morning and did my cycling. I'm going to give my workout routine some thought over the weekend to try and switch it up next wee. I think my body is just used to doing what I've been doing.

QOTD - Nope not even a little bit.

B - egg salad on 35 calorie bread

S - 3 slices of salami, slice of cheese pickles

L - little bit of leftover stew (not likely enough) and two mini cukes

S - beef stick and harvati

D - chicken cordon swiss, garden salad.

Have a great afternoon!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics