What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 4/5/19 5:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Protein Pals. I hope everyone has a great Friday and gets to do whatever they want this weekend. CC I hope you were able to get your emails written, I'm sure they would have turned out eloquently! I think I am going to try a Yoga class at the gym tomorrow. I don't typically go to the gym on the weekend and I think that might just be a good change up.

Made it to the gym this morning and did a great leg work out - at least I think it was great, my legs were shaking on my drive to work.

B - PP chocolate

S - egg salad on 35 calorie bread (switched breakfast and snack so I could have coffee this morning first thing)

L - chicken cordon swiss, 2 mini cukes

S - beef stick and cheese, raspberries

D - Farmboy Meat Balls

Have a super day

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/5/19 6:06 am - Canada

Good morning :)

It's a very drizzly day out there. Not sure what we will do today. I think we are on the upswing finally. This weekend we might go visit family... See the lambs at the farm ;)

Post-op four years.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - bacon and eggs

Lunch - something light -- maybe an apple and PB

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - unknown

Snack - pudding

Lots and lots and lots of water.

crqvingchange
on 4/5/19 6:10 am

Take lots of pics at the lamb farm ;)

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 4/5/19 6:08 am

Good morning Ginny and Protein Pals. I still have to send the emails, but the drafts are almost done.

You are such an inspiration Ginny, you make me smile. I think yoga is a good fit for you to add to your gym repertoire. I started yoga to help with my back and found that the breathing and slow movement helped with quieting my mind and with stretching out these old bones.

Today I have a doctor's appointment and I am a little worried about the roads and driving if the freezing rain gets worse.

No plans tonight, so maybe watching the idiot box with a cozy fire.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Craving for scrambled eggs and cheese

D. I have leftover Thai soup that I have to finish

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics