What are you eating Tuesday?

Sunny2018
on 4/9/19 6:14 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

I just logged in and noticed no one posted yet, so I will give it ago:

B: 1 hardboiled egg/coffee

S: raspberries with sugar free yogurt

L: homemade chicken parmesan (really yummy, but a little high in fat - but still stayed under my limit, so I think okay)

S: diet ice tea

D: homemade chili with 1 tbsp. shredded cheese

S: protein shake

Total Protein: 91 Total Calories: 620 - so well under limit of 900 Lots of water too.

Exercise - walked dog 3x's today for about 1 1/4 hours total (both boys busy with work/school commitments - so Mom gets the bonus walks)

Waiting for warmer spring weather, but I know its coming - just need to avoid the Easter Bunny treats!

Sunny

crqvingchange
on 4/11/19 6:02 am

Sunny, I meant to thank you for posting. It was a late night for me on Monday and Tuesday nights. Just couldn't get my butt out of bed.

Your menu looks really good.

I am so ready for spring to be less timid and stay. I'm sure your pup is enjoying the new scents of spring and the extra walks.

You are doing great and I'm sure you can avoid those Easter Bunny treats.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Sunny2018
on 4/16/19 4:32 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

Thanks.

So far, I'm avoiding all sweets - right now easier to just not even start. Slippery slope and all that.

Sunny

Most Active
Recent Topics