What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 4/11/19 3:55 am

Good morning everyone. The past few days I've just been feeling logy, I'm sure I just need more sleep. Today I will be having a nap, lol. Still on no exercise, and I go to see the doctor tomorrow so I am hoping next week I will be back to my usual routine.

QOTD: What time of day do you feel your best? I think for me it would be morning after my first 2 coffees. I fade pretty quickly after dinner.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

L. Crab salad from Costco (it's back and on sale this week) on cucumber crackers

S. Protein iced coffee

D. Still leftover steak with asparagus

S. Hot mocha protein drink

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/11/19 6:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning to all! I don't feel like I really slept any better - my Trucker was snoring so I had to get up and go to a different room....I managed to at least lay in bed until my proper get up time!!

Today is 3 yrs post op on the nose. I was in TO just getting prepped about now.

QOTD: Likely after I've been to gym and had my shower. Before the gym I'm not wanting to go but after I think oh yeah you did it!! Today was 10 kms and arms and abs.

B - 1/2 everything bage, 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese

S - veggies likely (Boss' birthday so I Brought a veggie tray)

L - spinach and chicken salad

S - deli turkey

S - leftover chicken

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/11/19 6:06 am

Happy Surgiversary. Three years ago, you were no where near as strong as you are now. I love that you are a gym beast. You are an inspiration, and having seen your pic, you are looking great. Your trucker is a lucky man and he had better stop snoring, lol. I have my old CPAP in case he needs it.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 4/11/19 10:58 am

Good afternoon all. You are a busy busy lady CC so it's no wonder you are lacking on some sleep. Congrats on 3 years Ginny! I'll be hitting you up for gym advice once they clear me, hopefully in May ;)

QOTD : I feel my best mid morning and then again about 10 p.m., probably because I'm a night owl. I do my best to get to bed by midnight but that doesn't always happen.

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - turkey pepperette

L - roast chicken, broccoli mix

S - boiled egg

D - protein shake as i'll be off to my hair appt (Crossing fingers she can do some styling this time... super thin still)

S - low fat cheese if needed

Note : I bought some frozen haddock fillets at Costco that said - 140 cal, 0 fat, 30 g protein per portion, Any suggestions on what to put on them before baking or grilling? (I know Meg will be making this face )

Meggles07
on 4/11/19 11:35 am - Canada

You know me so well ;) lol. More fish for you!!

Monica9811
on 4/12/19 5:59 am - Peterborough, Canada

Maybe try dipping in an egg and put a light coating of breadcrumbs on them. I usually add some seasoning to my breadcrumbs too.

wrkinprogress
on 4/12/19 7:42 am

Thanks Monica,,, I do have some panko so i'll maybe add some seasonings to that , then just egg wash one side and sprinkle on top since i'm still only 4 months out and not doing any bread.

Meggles07
on 4/11/19 11:41 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

I had my (very special) medical appointment this morning and then we went to Costco to get a membership. We had one about six years ago which apparently messed up the lady doing ours because it should have been a renewal -- I had no idea how long they would keep our info. All I remembered was that at that time it came with an Amex credit card which no longer exists lol. DH insisted we wouldn't need a cart... Ha!! Good thing we took the van ;) He's no fun to shop with there so next time I will take my grandmother.

QOTD: I think around 10am is usually best for me. I've had time to wake up but I haven't hit my afternoon slump. I also tend to be more awake right before bed which gets me in trouble when I get on my phone.

Post-op four years and a month.

Breakfast - PB and banana

Snack - Costco sample and a nut bar

Lunch - bacon and tomato on Costco bun

Snack - Greek yogurt maybe...

Dinner - some kind of leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics