What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 4/17/19 6:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang. I did my 3 year blood work last week and my family doc got the results and sent me back for more today and then again in two weeks. Hmmmm.

No gym this morning I was sooo tired and my body just felt super heavy. Also my butt glutes hurt from my work out yesterday.

Going to a Sign Night thing tonight. Haven't done one before but should be fun.

B - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 egg, 1 slice cheese

S - yogurt

L - chicken caesar salad

S - beef stick with cheese if needed

D - hot dog no bun

I haven't been eating my snacks lately, busy in the morning and a later lunch. Seems to be working.

Have a great day!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/17/19 8:22 am

Tell me more about this Sign Night.

Ginny I'm thinking iron, and maybe Vit D.

Good morning everyone. We had a really fun night last night and I allowed myself the luxury of sleeping in again. I've been so tired and sleeping in seems to help this old body.

Today I am cleaning the car (because we have to drive the inlaws around and SHE is very picky), making calls, doing errands and paperwork. DH is Q'ing tonight.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months are:

B. Slept through it, so coffee coffee

L. Crab Rangoon style stuffing on celery

D. Ribeye, yum, with Bernaise and maybe a poached egg to get my protein numbers up, sauteed mushrooms

S. Hot cocoa because I'm old

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/17/19 8:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi CC. You pick the sign you want to paint in advance and then the person brings all the supplies and stencils etc. to the host location and you paint away!! I will post a pic of the finished product.

Here is the link to the FB page for one of the companies that does it in our area.

https://www.facebook.com/thearboursattic/

There are many different ones to choose from....basically a girls night out.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/17/19 9:21 am

My sign would say "If you touch my coffee I will cut you"

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/17/19 10:04 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

I sat down at like 9am to post and then forgot and then we went to swimming and got lunch. It was so nice out that I also decided to clean up the dog poop. I always try to put chores like that in perspective -- for example, I could have paid someone $35 to do it (spring clean-up, yuck!!) but I did it myself, so I should get to spend that $35 on something for me... Right? ;)

Ginnny, I would like to try either a sign night or a planting night -- a place near me is doing succulent planters. My friend and I have signed up for our third painting night and we are waiting for a paint your pets night which I'm hoping will be in June :)

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - turkey sandwich

Snack - yogurt and banana

Dinner - DH says leftover ribs

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 4/17/19 10:44 am

Happy Wednesday. This is another quick check-in but it looks like all of us are in some sort of a slump. My scale headed in the right direction for a few pounds then back the other way so i feel stuck. I have a full month til my 6 month check in and want to drop at least 10 lbs over that 30 days.

B - greek yogurt

S - egg bite

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - roast chicken(no skin), salad

s - turkey pepperette

Most Active
Recent Topics