What are you eating/doing today - Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 4/24/19 5:31 am

Good morning Menu Mates. We decided to not go out last night because DH and I were feeling tired. Today I have meetings, and some more errands to get done.

QOTD: Do you like birdsong, or do the birds drive you crazy? I like their birdsong, DH throws the pillow over his head and grumbles.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Coffee by the buckets - decaf

L. Rotisserie chicken salad made with spicy mayo cucumber crackers

D. Bacon cheese hamburger on a Portabello mushrooms

S. Hot cocoa before bed because I'm old and it's supposed to be good for you, lol.

No exercise, resting my leg today :(.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/24/19 5:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! Back in the saddle at the gym this morning just over 15 sweaty kms. Felt good! Not too much on the go today - long boring day again I suppose.

QOTD: Yes I don't mind the outdoor birds singing. We had a ****atoo when I was younger. When I was in college the minute I crested the top of the stairs it would start singing and talking to me. Drove me crazy but my dad thought it was the funniest thing. I would give anything for that again. He passed away 14 years ago yesterday (my dad, not the bird).

B - leftover pot roast (I love smelling up the office)

S - skyr (maybe get around to finally eating it)

L - cobb/chef salad

S - cheese stick, roast chicken

D - not sure - there is tons of leftovers in the fridge

Have a great day.

Karen

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/24/19 4:59 pm

Sending you hugs on the anniversary of your Dad's passing. Mine drives me crazy, but I am so grateful he is still in my life.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 4/24/19 6:44 am

Good morning all. Glad to see everyone back after a nice few days off. Now lots of catch up at work so I'm keeping this brief!

QOTD: I'd say I enjoy most birdsong but I have cursed at 5 a.m. on a Saturday when they chirped non-stop outside my window. My pair of cardinals is back this year and the male continues to bash his head off my picture window.... last year he hit one so hard it cracked so I'll be replacing that one sometime this summer.

B - greek yogurt

S - egg bite

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - shrimp, broccoli, mushroom stir-fry

S - 1/2 protein shake

crqvingchange
on 4/24/19 5:00 pm

Those are some aggressive cardinals. I have never seen that, but have seen them looking at themselves in the sideview mirrors of the car.

Meggles07
on 4/24/19 10:58 am - Canada

Good afternoon :)

Not much happening today. Just stuff around the house. Gave the little nugget toast with peanut butter and she threw it all on the floor. The dogs loved that lol.

QOTD: I love birds -- outside ones. Birdsong is nice. We don't have many birds around here. When puppy 1 was little she somehow got ahold of a bird in our yard. I had to rescue it and put it up in a tree where it was safe. I like to believe that it survived and flew away.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - nut bar

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - smoked meat sandwich

Snack - apple and PB

Dinner - BBQ chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/24/19 5:04 pm

Of course it landed PB side down, lol. I'm sure the pup loves cleaning up after the Little Nugget. She's finger licking good. It's a symbiotic relationship that will last for many years (when no one is looking she will throw things under the table - that's what I did with my dog).

Scary.Airy
on 4/25/19 11:01 am

Hello! I am going to try to get back on to the daily food threads again, it's been so long! Typical day today, kids off to school, rush in to the office, work work work, rush home, and hopefully some good family time before crashing into bed :) Last night I went to the Cher concert here in Ottawa, and I am a little tuckered out from that :)

QOTD: I love birdsong. I do have a funny memory when I was a kid, summer after summer a bird would stay somewhere outside my house, and he had a funny song that sounded EXACTLY like he was repeating my 2 syllable name over and over. And over. AND OVER. I used to get so annoyed (but also loved it).

B: Protein bar which I hate and never have but we need groceries and I was desperate :)

L: chicken drumsticks with the skin yanked off (yuk, am I the only one who's grossed up by chicken skin texture?) and grilled mixed veggies

D: not sure yet. We have a lot of leftovers, maybe some kind of steak and grilled veggie (sandwich for family, bowl for me).

S: some icelandic yoghurt and sugarless jam I think. Or a Skyr 'icecream' bar.

Exercise: Got a new bike, might cautiously take it for a quick spin tonight

Goddess in training...

Most Active
Recent Topics