What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 5/2/19 3:50 am

Good morning Menu Lovelies. This morning I'm hitting the gym, then meeting a friend for swank coffee/tea at a very upscale place. You might pay slightly more for your coffee, but the ambiance is well worth it. Later today I'm going swimming, then more paperwork. If I won LottoMax, I would hire an assistant just to do my paperwork.

Accountability: On plan with eating and exercise

QOTD: If you won the lottery, what chore would you have your assistant/helper do?

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Buckets of decaf

S. Iced Protein shake after the gym

L. Half of a chicken breast/bacon,cheese bun

D. Zeroodles with Bolognese sauce. Small salad.

S. Cocoa because I'm old.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/2/19 5:18 am - Canada

Good morning :)

DH and the little nugget survived bedtime last night and she woke up with a smile, so I guess everyone had a good night. I had fun painting -- the time flew by. A funny thing happened -- I sat in a booth waiting for my friend and two other ladies came and sat on the other side. One kind of seemed familiar but I thought she just reminded me of someone. My friend showed up and started talking to her -- she knew her. I was like, what's going on...?? Lol. It turns out we all worked together like a million years ago and she was my sort-of supervisor at my summer job in college.

Today we are meeting a friend while DH has an interview and then going to get groceries. My fridge and freezer are a disaster right now. I have the half cow in the freezer, so no room for anything else... And when cheese was on sale we bought like 20 blocks... But I don't have any milk or veggies. Basically DH said we can make cheese-anything, but nothing else lol.

QOTD: cleaning!! Specifically someone to keep on top of the dog hair and clean the bathrooms. I sweep the living room floor about 3-4 times a day right now because the little nugget is just about crawling and she is always covered in dog hair. I hate it.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - PB and banana

Lunch - cheese lol

Snack - pepperettes, carrots

Dinner - possibly roast beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 5/2/19 9:16 am

Morning gals. Meg, so nice that you got out last night and enjoyed yourself. Keep doing that so that for yourself, you deserve it! Sounds like lil nugget and your hubby did just great with bedtime.

QOTD: I'd have to agree with Meg on cleaning. I really need to pull everything out of every cupboard in my house, clean them well and then reorganize them but where do I find time for that?? C'mon lottery!

B - Strawberries and cream protein shake (since I forgot my yogurt)

S - cheese string

L - other half of my won ton soup, few goldfish crackers

S - turkey pepperette

D - more baked haddock

S - egg bite

crqvingchange
on 5/2/19 5:04 pm

Ok, it's a deal. If I win the $50 million I will split it with you and Meg. No one should have to endure endless housework and paperwork.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics