What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 5/3/19 7:04 am

Good morning everyone one. Had a really nice meet up with a friend yesterday, early evening DH and I went for a ride with the top down. The weather was perfect.

Today I'm going swimming and then to the gym. I'll do some household drudgery for a while.

Accountability: On plan

QOTD: Have you ever practiced 4 sided breathing when you are about to lose it with someone? Sometimes it works, sometimes not. There is a particular city official that pushes my buttons.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Buckets of decaf

L. Crab salad or rotisserie chicken salad (whichever I can find in Costco) in half of an avocado

D. Taco beef salad with salsa, sour cream, avocado

S. Maybe a mug of homemade chicken broth before bed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 5/3/19 7:29 am

Happy Friday all. I headed out for my walk right after work yesterday as the skies were dark and threatening. Hoping to get all the sticks in my yard cleaned up so we can cut the grass before more rain comes next week.

QOTD: Hmmmmm no I don't think I do any particular breathing technique but maybe I should...anyone who knows me knows I'm a very calm person in general but when someone pushes me to that "limit", WATCH OUT. I tend to just leave when I feel that limit being pushed.

B - greek yogurt, spoon of lowfat granola

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - chicken veggie soup

S - egg bite

D - roast chicken, cauliflower, parm

S - 1/2 protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics