What are you eat/doing today - Tuesday?

Meggles07
on 5/7/19 5:48 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I am back on plan and have a friend doing a challenge this month to keep me accountable. Annoyingly I'm only down 0.5 pounds, but it is the right direction!! My revised goal (for the challenge) is to lose five pounds by May 31st.

Not much planned for today. I was going to take the car for a paint repair estimate but DH needs the car. I did a bit of gardening yesterday and bought some herbs to add to a raised box we have in our backyard.

QOTD: if you only had about 15 square feet of garden box space (so 3' by 5' ish) what would you plant? Our box currently has raspberries and strawberries that come back every year, but our strawberries don't seem to be coming back well this year.

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - pepperettes, cheese stick, crackers

Snack - boiled egg and pickles

Dinner - pork stir-fry

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 5/7/19 6:08 am

Good morning. Ugghh hate this soggy weather after we were spoiled by warmth and sunlight all weekend. I snuck my walk in just before it started pouring last night but have a feeling it may be my indoor cycle for the rest of the week. Meg, it's always nice to have a buddy challenging you and 5 lbs sounds like a very reachable goal!

QOTD: Well I have lots of space but don't bother planting a garden since I live in the best fresh produce area of Ontario and its less hassle to just hit a roadside stand. I plant tomatoes in a huge pot by my step but that's it. Luckily we have asparagus all along the roadsides and fence lines so I can't wait til that starts popping up!

B - triple zero greek yogurt

S - egg bites

L - roast chicken

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - baked halibut with lemon, dill and black pepper and some broccoli

S - turkey pepperette

Most Active
Recent Topics