What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 5/15/19 6:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hello!! Better late than never!! I had blood work this morning then had to see the surgeon about my knee. Good news is that it's early onset arthritis and there is nothing for him to do right now. Good because I don't need surgery now. It seems to be behind my knee cap which is good (again ???) because it's not in the weight bearing part of my knee. Good news because I'm over 100 lbs lighter and that is a plus!! Even better news.....the sun is shining

I played my ball game last night and just couldn't bring myself to get up early and go to the gym. I was so tired and my body just felt heavy. Once I'm up and at 'em now though I'm good. No doubt a winter spent in the gym made my first game so much easier.

B - bacon/egg on a bun (bad choice but I was on the run)

S - skyr, blueberries

L - chicken caesar salad

S - meat stick/cheese

D - tbd (I didn't take anything out because my Trucker won't be home - yes I still need to eat but it's easier to please just me)

Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 5/15/19 7:55 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We went swimming this morning so it was a rush to get everyone ready and out the door lol. My mom came to watch so that was fun. Later my grandparents are coming over for a visit.

Accountability: yesterday was really good. We ended up having a taco salad (no taco for me) last night and I was full until I went to bed.

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - maybe leftover salad

Snack - cheese and pepperettes

Dinner - tbd but something with leftover burgers

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics