What are you eating/doing today -- Monday?

Meggles07
on 5/27/19 5:55 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Well, I did an actual faceplant on my back walkway last night -- possible broken nose and concussion. So we had a visit at the hospital and I will probably be doing a soft/liquid diet today.

Accountability: okay. Definitely didn't feel like eating after my fall.

QOTD: this is definitely my worse fall ever. Any other super graceful people/incidents? DH says I need to come up with a better story. We were goofing around and I was running to our backdoor when I tripped. I will be hiding in my house for a while until it heals a bit.

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - maybe carrots and PB... Or just a yogurt cup

Lunch - leftover butter chicken

Snack - cheese

Dinner - going to vote for curried chickpeas

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 5/27/19 6:16 am - Peterborough, Canada

Oh no Meg that's terrible! I wiped out in Mexico and broke my wrist. Wasn't a pretty landing and pre weight loss. Definitely lots of alcohol involved. I hope you heal quickly!!

Meggles07
on 5/27/19 6:22 am - Canada

Ooooh, broken limbs are no fun either... We tend to use those a lot ;)

Thankfully there was no alcohol involved last night, just minor immaturity lol.

wrkinprogress
on 5/27/19 10:37 am

Good morning all. Well again I was slacking on posting just because work has been crazy but hopefully I'll get here are few more times this week. I had my 6 month follow-up last Wed and the only thing off on my blood work was Vitamin A so I have to supplement for 3 months. I didn't like to hear that likely weight will come off VERY slow for the next 6 months and then stop at the 1 year mark. I will plug along, add more exercise and keep eating pretty much as I have been in hopes the weight will still continue to drop.

QOTD: I missed the edge of a step coming down the stairs in the arena seating and ended up in a heap against the boards and on the concrete so that was not graceful at all. I dislocated my shoulder and it was broken in 4 spots, that was my first and last fracture I hope! Wishing you a speedy recovery Meg.

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - 1/2 protein shake

L - 2 chicken skewers

S - cold shrimp & ****tail sauce

D - fresh perch my son caught! YUMM , grilled asparagus

S - turkey pepperette

Meggles07
on 5/27/19 10:42 am - Canada

Ouch!! That sounds very painful.

And thanks :) I'm hoping to be presentable in a couple days if I take it easy lol.

Also, I think it is totally possible to keep losing past the 1 year mark if you haven't hit your goal. Sometimes the clinic staff just say what happens with the average patient, but posting on here and tracking your menu can be helpful in staying on track :)

Most Active
Recent Topics