What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 5/31/19 6:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Actually, I'm going back to bed because I didn't sleep last night. Sometimes the dogs just want to snuggle me which is lovely, but makes it hard to get comfortable. Or I get trapped in one spot lol.

Accountability: not great. Sad to say I didn't make my May challenge goal. My goal for June is 3.4 pounds. Got to pull up my socks ;) I did go for a walk yesterday and cut the grass in our backyard. Totally wasn't planning on it, but when the mood strikes... Lol.

QOTD: I just gave the little nugget avocado and banana for breakfast and many people have commented on my PB and carrots combination. What's a weird food or food combo that you like that maybe other people would think is odd?

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake with blueberries

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - curried chickpeas

Snack - pepperette and cheese

Dinner - sausages I think

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 5/31/19 7:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! What a beauty looking day. and they have changed the forecast, again, for the weekend so it looks like we'll have a perfect camping weekend. Lots of walks with the dogs and relaxing. We're trying a new campsite this time so hopefully we like it there because it's only an hour away.

QOTD - I like PB and lettuce sandwiches....people usually turn their nose up when I say that

Post Op 3 yrs 1 mos+

B - 2 egg omelet with cheese and bacon crumbles

S - celery and PB, blueberries

L - tbd

S - pepperette and cheese stick

D - bunless cheeseburger once we get camp set up.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 5/31/19 7:28 am

Happy Friday everyone. I didn't get out for my walk last night due to a downpour so I'm hoping today stays sunny and I'll go further than usual. There are no big plans this weekend but since my son will be gone, I am hoping my bestie and I can get together and maybe do a day trip somewhere.

QOTD: Hmmm staying on the PB theme.... I like bacon and PB together ;)

B - greek yogurt

S - cheese stick

L - chicken, lettuce, mustard wrap

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - TBD

S - turkey pepperettes

Interesting idea for lunch Meg,, I have never been a big chickpea person but maybe with some spice I'd like them more.

Meggles07
on 5/31/19 8:09 am - Canada

It's usually a quick dinner thing... We get the jarred sauces and toss in something like peas or carrots. You barely notice the chickpeas :)

Most Active
Recent Topics