What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 6/21/19 5:07 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are doing a couple small errands this morning -- I want to buy a walking toy for the little nugget because we don't have anything she can really use to try to pull up on right now. Then DH wants to go to an electronics store for one of his nerdy projects ;)

Paint night was a lot of fun -- WIP, this pics for you!! I painted pup #2 -- she is a ruby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The facilitator used the photo to pencil in an outline and then we got to paint it.

QOTD: do you like arting/crafting? I find it a lot of fun and relaxing. My friends are a bit competitive and didn't have as much fun during paint night.

Post-op four years and three months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - egg, tomato

Lunch - tbd maybe pork roast

Snack - cheese and pepperette

Dinner - unknown. I guess I have to look in the freezer lol.

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 6/21/19 7:01 am

OMG I feel like such an idiot! I thought "paint your pet" night meant you were taking your pet with you and actually painting it. Here I was picturing this dog all made up like some princess or something!

You did a great job! WOW (and yes that's just a bonus,, having fun is the top priority)

I'll be waiting to see pup #1!

Meggles07
on 6/21/19 7:20 am - Canada

Thanks WIP!!

I made a little typo -- that's pup #1. Next time I'm doing pup #2 -- I figured doing them in order was the most fair way ;) pup #2 is my sweet little guy. He's totally attached to me at all times, but I don't believe in playing favourites lol.

Pup #1 is my sassy redhead. She is a princess with attitude. We say she is part turkey and part dog lol.

Meggles07
on 6/21/19 7:24 am - Canada

I was just thinking though... Dressing my dog up and painting her does sound like something I would do. She has more costumes than I do.

wrkinprogress
on 6/21/19 7:10 am

Good morning everyone. Yayyy it's Friday and looks to be sunny for a couple of days. Last night I wasn't able to get out for my usual walk because I had a hair appointment plus it was pouring. I came home and hopped on my cycle and used my resistance bands instead. This weekend is "retrofest" which is a whole weekend of classic cars so that should be fun.

QOTD: Yes I enjoy art/crafting but once I had kids,, it kind of got sidelined. I'd enjoy taking a few classes but right now looking for a gym to join will be more of a priority.

B - chicken skewers (I didn't realize i was out of yogurt)

S - low fat SF bran muffin

L - turkey roll-up using lettuce and cheese

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - TBD - we will be out I think

S - turkey pepperettes if hungry

Most Active
Recent Topics