What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 6/24/19 5:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing? What a beautiful weekend we had. I was in a ball tournament - three games on saturday, one on sunday. Lets just say it was nice to be outside in the sunshine for a change. Saturday evening work hosted and employee event that included a quarter chicken dinner, activities for the kids, pie throwing at a couple of directors and the mayor, a golf ball drop and then a movie at dusk. It was great to have a good meal I didn't have to cook after playing three games of ball but I didn't stay out too late.

Trying to get back into routine. To that end I was at the gym this morning and it was sooooo hot in the cardio theatre. And I had never heard of the movie that was playing - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (something like that - I have to google it).

Post Op 3 yrs 2 mos

B - Jimmie Dean bacon sausage egg scramble

S - strawberries

L - cobb salad

S - some meat/cheese melba toast thing I bought

D - mongolian beef

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 6/24/19 6:27 am

Welcome back Ginny and good morning all. Sounds like you have a busy but fun weekend; I think everyone was trying to take in all they could on such a beautiful weather stretch. In our area there was a tractor pull, threshing festival and the BIG event was "Retrofest" which this year was a 40th anniversary for the company who puts it on so even a bigger production this year, classic car explosion! Friday night Kid Rock even showed up and then ended up singing with Sam Roberts band so that was pretty cool.

B - greek yogurt

S - boiled egg

L - leftover swiss chalet chicken

S - turkey pepperettes

D - spring roll filling

S - 1/2 protein shake (making my own with protein powder, ice, water and SF iced capp powder)

Meggles07
on 6/24/19 8:14 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The little nugget had a playdate this morning so we were out early-ish.

Ginnny, I have seen that movie. I thought it was good but incredibly sad.

I have made my weight-loss goal for June so I'm aiming for another 2 pound loss in July :)

Post-op four years and three months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - eggs

Lunch - tbd

Snack - cheese and pepperettes

Dinner - roast beef

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 6/24/19 9:03 am

You go girl!

Most Active