What are you eating/doing today -- Wednesday?

Meggles07
on 6/26/19 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing super exciting planned for today. Might go to the library. We have some books to return. I also really need a haircut. Last time I did it myself but I also enjoy going and getting the scalp massage and cut :)

Accountability: yesterday wasn't great, so back on track today. We have been eating out more than normal which is unusual for us in the summer because we usually BBQ a lot.

Post-op four years and three months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - maybe quesadillas - I'm going to try making black beans in the instant pot

Snack - cheese and pepperette

Dinner - tbd

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 6/26/19 6:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! Was to the gym this morning but nothing for the rest of the day. Was a beauty night for baseball last night but we couldn't pull out the win - lost by 3.

Post Op 3 yrs 2 mos

B - 1/2 banana with PB before gym, 2 egg scramble with cheese slice

S - strawberries

L - chili

S - turkey kielbasa and cheese

D - pork crostata with kale slaw mix

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 6/26/19 9:32 am

Good morning ,,, errr afternoon I guess. Yes last night was perfect,, sunny, warm and a slight breeze so my walk was wonderful. It's a pretty eventless week for me,, work, walks and still working away at some renovations. I did check out a gym on the weekend and the guy was super friendly and helpful,,, he gave me a full tour including a demo of the hydromassage chair. :) I could get used to that! The part I don't like is that he left a message for someone to call me, I didn't hear anything so called monday and left a voicemail for the lady he said to talk to and I still haven't heard back.

B - greek yogurt, strawberries

S - boiled egg

L - home made spring rolls

S - turkey pepperettes

D - chicken something

S - 1/2 protein shake

Most Active
Recent Topics