What are you eating/doing Friday?

wrkinprogress
on 7/5/19 7:46 am

It's Friday again... yippee!

I met with the fitness adviser at a local gym last night and told her my story and that I was looking to kick up the weight loss before my 1 yr surgery date so that I might be able to avoid a 2nd surgery which would be RNY. She was amazing and went over everything in detail so on Monday I will be having a 3D body scan (OMG dreading this) and I will be starting with a trainer 3x a week for at least a month since I've never had a gym membership. I can still go as much as I like plus this membership includes unlimited hydro massage ;) I'll need it!

B - greek yogurt

S - boiled egg

L - broasted chicken wings (a treat through work but I won't overdo it)

S - 1/2 protein shake

D - shrimp on bbq with grilled veggies

S - turkey pepperette

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

crqvingchange
on 7/5/19 7:00 pm

Such a great gift to yourself. I'm so proud of you. When I get back to my regular routine after I heal, we will have to have a Menu gang gym/exercise challenge.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Shrnkin Butterfly
on 7/8/19 11:49 am
RNY on 02/19/19

Hi! What gym is it at and is it expensive? I'm looking for something affordable. I'm a single mom with 2 kids so always on a budget!? Want to fit in workout time right after work.

wrkinprogress
on 7/12/19 10:16 am

The one I am at is not a chain gym,,, just a local one and memberships start at 31.99/month. I chose the 39.99/ month one just to have the hydro massage since I never treat myself and that would be a great non-food reward. What area are you from?

Shrnkin Butterfly
on 7/12/19 2:19 pm
RNY on 02/19/19

I'm in East York. Around Main & Danforth. That's a great price especially if it includes the massage.

wrkinprogress
on 7/15/19 12:20 pm

Oh I am SW Ontario so not even close to Toronto. I'm sure there are probably lots to choose from in your area and I know some even provide childcare while you are working out if you find the right one.

Most Active
Recent Topics