What are you eating/doing Thursday?

wrkinprogress
on 8/29/19 6:12 am

Good morning all

Last night was a gym night and he kicked my butt with a bunch of dead lifts. On a positive note my clothes are too loose and scale is moving in the right direction so it's all worth it. Tonight I plan on just chilling and meeting my parents for dinner.

B - greek yogurt, sweet potato crackers

S - egg bites

L - chicken skewer, deli turkey, salad (weird combo but I only have one skewer left)

S - protein bar

D - likely broasted chicken, veg

S - SF apple sauce

Meggles07
on 8/29/19 8:25 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We went out early to pick up a few groceries and boy was it busy there... So many people and they kept stopping in random places. A guy parked beside us and then got out and stood between our cars blocking me from getting the little nugget out of her seat. I have no idea what he was waiting for, he just kept staring at me. I think that brings up one of my pet peeves -- when there are plenty of open spaces (e.g. in a parking lot, restaurant, wherever -- seats, tables, spaces) and someone insists on taking the one right beside you. Why?? The little nugget and I have almost been hit a couple times in parking lots where someone wouldn't wait for us to load or unload her.

Post-op four years and five months.

Breakfast - milk, PB toast

Snack - oatmeal bar

Lunch - sandwich

Snack - ham and cheese

Dinner - BBQ chicken and veg

Snack - Greek yogurt and pineapple

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 8/30/19 5:30 am

I feel your frustration on trying to load/unload a baby or toddler. In the states there are special parking spots for that reason but unfortunately I see very few here in Canada. I agree that I don't like to feel crowded,, give me some space! ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics