Surgeons who will do a Panni covered by OHIP in London area?

jazzb
on 9/10/19 11:37 am
RNY on 03/06/18

Anyone have success in getting the panni covered in London Ontario area?

My family doctor says OHIP does not cover but I know this is not correct as I have seen many people get this covered. But because she says she doesn;t know who would then, I need to give her a name to refer me to.

Thanks for your help!

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/19 3:59 pm
RNY on 03/26/17

Dr. Matic at the London Plastic surgery does OHIP covered plastic surgery through the hospital. Hopefully your doctor can get you referred.

Diminishing Dawn
on 9/11/19 6:27 pm - Windsor, Canada

As far as I know he has been on stoppage for a considerable length of time?

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

jazzb
on 9/17/19 9:10 am
RNY on 03/06/18

Unfortunately, Dr Matic isn't accepting patients currently. But thank you!

Valerie D.
on 10/15/19 11:15 am
RNY on 10/30/19

panniculectomy is 100% covered by OHIP. It's a lot of paperwork so it sounds to me like your doc doesnt want to do the work for you. I'd get another opinion/doctor if yours wont look into it for you. I work as a nurse in a hospital that provides this service and I have NEVER come across a patient who has paid out of pocket. It is your doctors job to look into finding someone to do this for you, it's not your job to look for him/her. I really hope it all works out for you and you are able to get your surgery

Most Active
Recent Topics