What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

wrkinprogress
on 9/11/19 6:11 am

Good morning all!

The plan tonight is that my friend meet me after work and we do a Costco run. I need a few of my regular stock up items plus this week they have the Combat Protein powder on sale and the Pure Protein bars too. I always grab a rotisserie chicken just for slicing and eating for the next couple of days too.... yum.

B - greek yogurt

S - egg bites

L - chicken skewers, salad

S - shrimp & seafood sauce

D - protein shake and maybe a sample or 2 at costco

S - turkey pepperettes

Meggles07
on 9/11/19 6:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We went away last week to a family cottage and visited my parents and grandparents. Definitely not a vacation, but nice to have a change of scenery and to see everyone. My brother moved down from there to my city, so it will be both nice and weird having him so close :) he used to live with us, but this feels very different.

Nothing much planned for today. I think the thunderstorm woke the little nugget up through the night so we are going to nap today ;) she was so good on our trip. Charming everyone.

Post-op four years and six months.

Accountability: not good at the cottage. There were so many snacks and treats sitting on the counter every day. My least favourite part of going these days. I felt so gross by the time we left. I don't think I felt real hunger all week because we were constantly eating or snacking.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - PB and banana

Lunch - leftover chili

Snack - chicken and cheese

Dinner - leftover burgers

Snack - oat bar

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics