What are you eating/doing Monday?

wrkinprogress
on 10/21/19 7:07 am

Happy Monday all!

What a nice fall weekend... I got to be outside most of it but did end up going to the gym in the afternoon yesterday only because I wanted to use the hydro massage chair. Unfortunately I didn't get to any of my food prep for the week so I'll have to do that tonight.

B - leftover chicken (since I did no food prep or shopping)

S - small apple, SF pudding as dip

L - more leftover chicken, salad

S - melba toast with PB

D - 1/2 protein shake, eggs

S - shrimp & dip

Ginnny
on 10/21/19 11:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! It was a great weekend. Our last camping trip for the year....well for me anyway. My Trucker is going tenting in a couple weeks with his buddy. No thanks.

I've got a hair appt tonight and I'm just not in the mood but I gotta go or else its forever before I would get in again.

Just want to curl up on the couch.

B - 1/2 bagel with an egg and cheese

L - cabbage roll soup

S - kielbasa and cheddar

D - not sure maybe more soup.

Stay warm!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 10/21/19 1:26 pm - Canada

Good afternoon :)

Just getting here as we ran a ton of errands today. The little nugget was sick and then I got sick and then she got sick again and then DH got sick... So our eating has been pretty miserable around here.

Tomorrow I get to go to a gestational diabetes class since I can't take the glucose sensitivity test (thankfully I don't have GD and didn't have it last time). I will be followed by an internist and the nurses at the clinic to make sure my blood sugars stay within normal ranges :)

Post-op four years and seven months.

Most Active
Recent Topics