What are you doing/eating Friday?

wrkinprogress
on 3/6/20 5:35 am

TGIF everyone!

No big plans for my Friday. Work should be a pretty normal day and then I will head to the gym to do my thing which is 10 mins cycle, 45 mins weight training (4 sets of 12 reps per station), and 5-10 min treadmill cool down. Then I'll do a 20 minute Hydro Massage. I can't believe that it was only 6 months ago I joined the gym and barely made it through 10 minutes on the treadmill. My fitbit says I burn 700-1000 cal per workout but I just use it as a gauge,, to me that seems high. Ginny a.k.a. gymbeast? Any feedback on this?

B - Kaizen protein shake

S - apple & PB

L - chicken, cauliflower

S - greek yogurt

D - probably leftover baked chicken, roasted beets once I'm home from the gym

All vitamins, 2.5-3 L water

Ginnny
on 3/6/20 9:17 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi there! Look at you go! Sounds like an awesome workout. Like you I use my tracker for a guide only. I don't think it is all that accurate but it gives you an idea.

My legs are absolutely killing me the last two days. A lengthy cycling workout followed by a squats/leg day = torture. I'm walking around like an old man!

Keep up the great work!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

wrkinprogress
on 3/6/20 12:11 pm, edited 3/6/20 4:12 am

Hey there and thanks for responding. I figured you would be the one to ask!

I don't do nearly the amount of cycling you do but I hear you on the leg day. My trainer had me doing squats last week (4 sets of 12 reps) using 95lb barbell then over to the landmine for weighted RDL's. I have more quad muscle now than I did playing soccer in highschool. CRAZY!

Have a great weekend

Most Active
Recent Topics