What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 6/5/20 7:20 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Friday already? I missed posting yesterday as LN1 had a doctor's appointment.

Nothing planned for today. Apparently we are going to build cages to cover some of our plants to keep out the birds and squirrels. Something already dug up one of my strawberry plants that I just bought.

Goal: not good. The last two days were a combo of stress eating, quick snacking on the run, and just being off plan. Back on today.

QOTD: online shopping (especially Amazon and Costco) -- what bariatric friendly things do you buy online? On the one hand I am happy eating some things daily (PB and carrots) but chasing two little nuggets means I need things I can grab quickly and I need some more variety.

Post-op five years and three months.

Breakfast - protein popsicles (I'm going to take a break from these for a few days I think)

Snack - protein granola bar

Lunch - ham, cheese, cucumber

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Dinner - leftover steak and asparagus

Snack - sf pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 6/5/20 12:59 pm

Happy Friday!

It was a crazy day yesterday and today at work so I wasn't able to log on til now. Last night I made homemade spring rolls which everyone always seem to rave about...(they are super yummy)

QOTD: Hmmm I don't really shop Amazon for any food products but Costco is my favorite food store for sure. My go-to's for snacks from Costco would be the Pure Protein bars, Noah Martin's turkey pepperettes (in the snack aisle), greek yogurt, frozen tail off shrimp, Olymel sliced turkey, Laughing Cow Cheese or Babybel Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (for dipping veggies) or Dark Chocolate Hummus (for dipping fruit or pretzels) If you like soup, the Sprague Lentil soup is really good and decent protein.

B - Protein shake

S - greek yogurt

L - homemade spring rolls

S - boiled egg

D - chinese take-out - my bro is stopping by and said he'd bring dinner YAY

S - likely won't need one

Most Active
Recent Topics