What are you doing/eating Thursday?

wrkinprogress
on 6/11/20 7:51 am

Good morning all

WOW what a storm last night...there were branche****ting walls and windows left and right but thankfully we didn't have any major damage. I was watching out the windows that face west and decided I better head for the middle part of the house when debris came crashing into the back side of the house. This weekends cardio will be yard clean up.

QOTD: What is your favorite garden flower? I enjoy hydrangeas because they give such a big pop of colour with the huge blooms. I have some carpet roses that should do well this year,,, they were only planted a year ago so are still establishing themselves.

B - protein shake

S - none (I used unsweetened almond milk in my shake and I'm still stuffed)

L - turkey kielbasa, cheese, raw veggies

S - boiled egg

D - haddock, garden salad

S - greek yogurt with granola

Meggles07
on 6/12/20 4:26 am - Canada

I was up and out early yesterday for LN2s doctor's appointment :) missed posting.

QOTD: I don't know if I have a favourite garden flower but this year I'm growing scarlet rubber beans which in told have s pretty red flower. We had them when I was a kid but I only remember having fun harvesting the beans. I saw a package of seeds at the garden centre so I bought them on impulse ;)

wrkinprogress
on 6/12/20 7:06 am

I don't think I've ever seen those,, you will have to post a picture if they do well. :)

Meggles07
on 6/12/20 7:58 am - Canada

That was supposed to say scarlet runner beans not rubber lol. My phone must have changed it ;) I will post pics if they bloom. I have them tied around our gazebo post -- it's funny because we have the gazebo frame but the canopy ripped a couple years ago and I can't find a replacement. So it's not really a gazebo lol

Most Active
Recent Topics