What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 6/12/20 4:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Yesterday was so beautiful we spent a ton of time outside. I introduced LN1 to the joys of sidewalk chalk. Our back patio is now a work of art ;)

I have been having pain issues for a while that the surgeon thinks might be gallbladder. We've been waiting due to the shutdown but I think it might be getting worse.

QOTD: have you had any complications or side effects from surgery? Both times I was pregnant I developed a marginal ulcer and now I have the possible gallbladder thing, but otherwise it has been pretty standard so far.

Post-op five years and three months.

Breakfast 1 - nut bar

Breakfast 2 - protein popsicles

Snack - Greek yogurt and banana

Lunch - leftover sausage, veg

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - TBD maybe burgers

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 6/12/20 7:18 am

Happy Friday!

I wish I could say that my day was all outdoors yesterday but unfortunately I had to work. The day went fairly quick so I shouldn't complain. The weather looks decent for the weekend so I plan on doing some major yard cleanup and get some good walking in.

Awwww I bet LN1 had fun doing her outdoor art. I miss those days! Sorry to hear you are having pain issues though, it's uncomfortable enough without adding 2 tiny tots to the mix. I hope it improves and you can get in to see your surgeon ASAP.

QOTD: Complication free so far. I do have extreme loose skin which gives me some issues but I just got approved to see a plastic surgeon for a consult the week everything shut down so haven't even been able to contact him. That's minor in the scope of things.

B - protein shake

S - skipping since the almond milk is making my shake so filling

L - boiled egg, turkey kielbasa

S - lemon blueberry yogurt pie

D - rosemary-garlic haddock, tossed salad

S - turkey pepperettes

Meggles07
on 6/12/20 8:02 am - Canada

Now that I've had the little nuggets I would like to work towards skin removal surgery. I will have to work up the nerve and lose the regain first.

Also, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging about being outside. Technically I'm on an unpaid maternity leave from school. So in terms of that not a lot changed for me for the shutdown since I was already home. I've been discussing extending my leave with my supervisor because of Covid.

Most Active
Recent Topics